Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    You know what, that's a good point. Think I might make a complaint to the admins for that. :unimpressed:
    Wow, really?! I thought it was just me being over-sensitive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grammar12)
    I don't know, do you know why Little Richard taught the other fish to play the piano?

Because they wanted to know how to play SOLE music!
    Ah Little Richard...

one of the greatest Architecture students of all time~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grammar12)
    I don't know, do you know why Little Richard taught the other fish to play the piano?

Because they wanted to know how to play SOLE music!
    Why haven't I heard any FIN

ReputationRep:
    There doesn't seem to be a reason why Cambridge would make it so that the SAQ changes. All it would do, is notify us, but then it would mean that the students all check that to find out and it would ruin their system.

ReputationRep:
    Got fished by Fitzwilliam for English!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kidioteque)
    In that case I've definitely not been fished..
    Don't worry - it's unlikely to change. Just wait for the email / phone-call / letter

Also, my SAQ isn't recognising my UCAS ID, so I'm just going to sit this one out and hope...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The exaggerater)
    Why haven't I heard any FIN
    Im not shore!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The exaggerater)
    I was the last out of the interview but I was at Robinson on the friday 7th, So unless you got your dates confused that wasn't me!

Good luck lets hope someone comes to fish us out, otherwise see you at Bristol ?
    I'm sure I went on the Thursday so the 6th, The weird thing is, when I went back to the JCR after my interview, there was one applicant's mum there and she said her son was the last one doing the interview and his second choice was also Bristol! Yeah, will probably see you at Bristol if we don't get fished. Are you just doing CompSci at Bristol cos I am considering changing to CompSci with Maths cos I don't particularly enjoy electronics that much!

ReputationRep:
    Actually feel physically sick - although that may be down to the amount of junk food and caffeine I've consumed in the past few days....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TPJY)
    hi do you know if, after the application process is all over, rejected candidates are able to find out what score and rating the college gave the interview and if we are given any feedback?
    If this helps, last year my referee asked for feedback, the admissions tutor from my original college rang him and told him about my interview notes but also some information about the other applicants, e.g. where I ranked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lieseldante)
    Got fished by Fitzwilliam for English!
    Aaw, well done!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by T_x)
    Wow, really?! I thought it was just me being over-sensitive
    Well, I was partly kidding, but I don't think it's appropriate to have that a picture like that at all. And I'm not in the best of moods atm...

ReputationRep:
    I have an interview on Thursday...

ReputationRep:
    Looking back at my SAQ personal statement and cringing - hopefully they can't see it..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything for HSPS?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Georgie)
    Congratulations!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xotol)
    Well, I was partly kidding, but I don't think it's appropriate to have that a picture like that at all. And I'm not in the best of moods atm...
    I think a photo of someone staring fixatedly at a telephone would be more apt

ReputationRep:
    Seems like that's it for today!

ReputationRep:
    This really is excruciating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Georgie)
    congrats~

where at?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.