Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by campool)
    I have a question to Minerva: My daughter has just been fished to girl's college, and does not wish to be in a girl's college. Is there anything that can be done at this stage regarding the application?

Also, do students occassionally move to another college once they are in one?

Sorry I am new to the forum so not sure whether I have sent the message to the right place.
    I'm a guy and I wouldn't mind being fished to lucy cavendish.

ReputationRep:
    Hey just wondering, do they call your home phone or mobile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amber13)
    Me too, no worries! Funny enough, I where interviewed by the head of Jesus geog department too!
    Ah I was interviewed by Dr Tucker and Prof dowdeswell who were both lovely! Messed mine up though

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Any historians out there lost all hope?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06waraujol)
    Well done! So envious
    Thanks! Don't worry though, there's still ages left! I hope you get what you want!

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been fished for Linguistics yet? Or know of anyone who has?
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by badatgow)
    I'm a guy and I wouldn't mind being fished to lucy cavendish.
    Of course you wouldn't

ReputationRep:
    Hey, does anyone know if they call the home phone or mobile?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-madeline)
    Im BioNatsci and been watching it, NOONE seems to be science offers...seems to be geog/history etc. havent seen sciencey ones
    There has been at least one medicine one. No-one got fished yet for CompSci either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKA17)
    Any historians out there lost all hope?
    me! *extends arms for hug*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BC123)
    If they call wouldn't it be the number you put on your UCAS form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helly)
    me! *extends arms for hug*
    *extended arm recieved gladly*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BC123)
    Hey just wondering, do they call your home phone or mobile?

(Original post by BC123)
    REally hope it's home phone- absolutely no signal at my house, so I have horrible visions of them calling, not getting through, then thinking 'Oh, we'll give her interview to someone else, then'

ReputationRep:
    Got a phone call at 3 on the dot, so they are definately giving out offers for people from the pool. Hang in there people, maybe you will get a phone call tomorrow! Got pooled by St Johns for English and now have an offer from Fitzwilliam. Wahey!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellatrixb)
    REally hope it's home phone- absolutely no signal at my house, so I have horrible visions of them calling, not getting through, then thinking 'Oh, we'll give her interview to someone else, then'
    It is homephone, and they can't change their mind about who they want now, the final list circulated at 3. Chill!

ReputationRep:
    Most of you guys are lucky since you know you've been pooled... Some of us internationals have no idea if we've been accepted, pooled or rejected, so be happy that you at least know where you stand. :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bellatrixb)
    Yeah, that is not going to happen.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Achilleasrn)
    Most of you guys are lucky since you know you've been pooled... Some of us internationals have no idea if we've been accepted, pooled or rejected, so be happy that you at least know where you stand. :P
    I think 'knowing where we stand' is a slight over statement...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bord3r)
    Anyone noticed that the vast majority of those fished are accounts with less than 10 posts. Do people make accounts just to announce they've been fished?
    I did wonder about that! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rose~)
    If they call wouldn't it be the number you put on your UCAS form?
    I've got both on mine... :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.