Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jqian)
    Wait, you already have 3A* 1A at A2 level and you expected a rejection?!
    yeee, cus i think the interviewers took a disliking to me....

ReputationRep:
    Pooled by Downing for Economics ~ 98% ums in top three. Just when I thought I could stop thinking about it .

ReputationRep:
    I was pooled by Magdalene for history. Was not mentally prepared for this!!

Good luck to absolutely everybody

ReputationRep:
    Pooled by St.Johns for BioNatSci (Not autopooled) this may only be described as prolonged torture!

ReputationRep:
    I just got pooled from Queens' for engineering. i got AAAC at AS with a 87% average, i submitted an extenuating circumstances form as well but does it even count any more at this stage? my whole situation just looks helpless, someone save me!! :')

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annehogarth)
    pool by Downing for history...
    Same for our daugther (Downing History). Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer from Corpus Christi by phone for History - I had been pooled by Selwyn!

ReputationRep:
    Pooled by Downing for Law!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JKA17)
    I was pooled by Magdalene for history. Was not mentally prepared for this!!

Good luck to absolutely everybody
    I got pooled by Magdalene too (for Law) Good luck !!

ReputationRep:
    Jesus is definitely the worst place to be pooled from. He can walk on water, yet just left me here paddling.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noahharley)
    Just got an offer from Corpus Christi by phone for History - I had been pooled by Selwyn!
    Congratulations! That was quick, did they email or phone you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noahharley)
    Wow, well done! It seems some admissions tutors are getting eager and contacting candidates before they're supposed to

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bealey101)
    I just got pooled from Queens' for engineering. i got AAAC at AS with a 87% average, i submitted an extenuating circumstances form as well but does it even count any more at this stage? my whole situation just looks helpless, someone save me!! :')
    Woah - I've got the same AS grades as you, similar UMS (88%) and also submitted an ECF!

I would expect that the ECF counts for the same amount now as it did before

ReputationRep:
    I got pooled from Caius for Land Economy...

I'm a current IBer so I guess I can take some comfort from the fact that my application must have been half decent seeing that there's no autopooling for current IB students (I'm predicted somewhere between 43-45)... not sure if being an international applicant will affect my chances though...

ReputationRep:
    Pooled by Caius... Medic international applicant. Sigh... Why only 22 internationals are taken??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by These Streets)
    Congratulations! That was quick, did they email or phone you?
    The admissions tutor said she had tried to email me earlier but the college had the incorrect email address for me -so they phoned me instead.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cytang)
    Pooled by Caius... Medic international applicant. Sigh... Why only 22 internationals are taken??
    i wonder the same thing! ...atleast it as not a direct rejection...by the way did you recieve it through email or post?
    i did not hear anything from the uni..i wonder why?

ReputationRep:
    Pooled from Clare for biological natural sciences. I only hope I get a decision before all this added stress literally makes my head explode

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by \/ibhav)
    Hi, you're in a very similar position to me, Trinity for Mathematics; I got 95.3% in Maths and 91% Overall. Feel quite depressed at the moment, but at least there's no auto-pool for Maths and neither of us would make it anyway, so we know we were chosen as a result of the interview, in oppose to by default. How many questions did you answer in the 'Interview Quiz' and which ones? Just curious, haven't found any other applicants to discuss this with so far. Also, be sure to tell me of any news for your application and I'll do the same for mine. Good Luck!
    I've answered 4 questions:
    Question 1 (differential equation)
    Questio 4?(statistics probobability)
    Question with sketching a graph (where i've done some mistakes)
    and question with sequences and series

what about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Pooled by Christ's for Philosophy, so much waiting...

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.