Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-madeline)
    I hope sooooooooooooooo bad that i hear for them!!! Good luck for you too by the way! fingers crossed for us!
    right im going to bed (finally!) before i turn into some wierd crazy obsessive person over this.................oh wait too late.......

night all, and i wish you luck!!!!!!!!

Haha dw i think we've all turned into weird crazy obsessive people

Night and good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    We should all be friends after this long and nightmare journey together stalking this thread haha
    Oh, fish!!
    Fingers crossed for us all!!
    What the hell we survived the apocalypse, we can do this one too!! :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TPJY)
    can i ask... what did they actually say? im quite curious as to how they word a sentence that will change the course of your entire future
    Um... I can tell you if you wish but wouldn't that basically be really torturous?

ReputationRep:
    Just had a very quick look at last years pool thread, and after a day only 28 people had offers, compared to after about 4 days in the 70's and the 102 (I think) by the end, so not time to give up yet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SilverDawn)
    I hope you are right! I was pooled from Churchill and you? Also applying for PBS then I guess?
    Ah right OK! And yes PBS also, I was pooled from King's.

ReputationRep:
    Can't sleep either. I keep checking my inbox and junkbox, thinking if I keep refreshing something will show up (at this hour). I hate waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Halleb9)
    Congratulations
    I'm also law applicant! What college were you pooled from?
    Sorry! I just realised i posted in the wrong thread. Robinson college is my first choice! >.<

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insomniacramblings)
    Can't sleep either. I keep checking my inbox and junkbox, thinking if I keep refreshing something will show up (at this hour). I hate waiting!
    Your username says it all lol
    I'm not sleeping either.

ReputationRep:
    Pooled by Downing for Economics.

I expected to be pooled lol, hope I hear something soon. Hate being in Limbo!

ReputationRep:
    I'll guess I'll have to join the club of non-sleepers. XD
    It's ridiculously really, I should revise in order to make sure I will actually make the offer if I do get one! But I just can't focus.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chocoholic_x)
    I'll guess I'll have to join the club of non-sleepers. XD
    It's ridiculously really, I should revise in order to make sure I will actually make the offer if I do get one! But I just can't focus.
    Same!
    BTW do you mind if I ask what's your UMS average?

ReputationRep:
    My anxiety levels are through the roof thanks to all this waiting!

It's got to the point where I'm considering riduclous things, such as eating loads of seafood, hoping that the great energy of the universe will provide me with the opportunity of getting fished... :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minerva)
    It does sound like your college had put you in the Pool with 'active interest' - what we don't yet know is whether another college expressed in you and if so what happened as a result!
    How can you get an idea of what category you were placed in the pool as? I know there's no way to find out, but are there levels of recommendation?

ReputationRep:
    I should be revising right now too, haha

ReputationRep:
    Just had a 6 hour flight. Provided me with a generous amount of time to overthink my chances of 'being fished'.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm actually revising and don't want to sleep. I don't want tomorrow to come...
    I guess I won't visit this thread tomorrow and try to forget about all this.
    Watching people getting fished but not myself is really depressing and distracting.
    I will update if I hear anything; otherwise, good luck you all!

Fingers crossed with lots of hearts flying to you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Heard nothing from any college yesterday...I guess this weekend is just a start. I think the following weekdays are really crucial...and torturous
    Because of the eight-hour time difference I usually stay up till 1 AM.. Insomnia is a common phenomenon for all poolees no matter where you are 0.0

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by honggau)
    I'm not sleeping either.

(Original post by honggau)
    I'm not sleeping either.
    I cannot sleep at all. At all. Why Cambridge? WHY?!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jh.)
    pooled by Jesus for MML
    Same - except by Queens'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zhangziruo)
    Which college did you apply to? I'm an international applicant too. got pooled from kings. Best of luck!
    Emmanuel. You received your decision through email right? Best of luck too!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.