Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josephtsui)
    I'm a natsci applicant and I have been called by Fitz for an interview.
    when did you hear?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dawn6789)
    Anyone pooled for MML?
    yep from downing, where were you pooled from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mick.the.fish)
    Nope

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Im natsci too and heard nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-madeline)
    Same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PooPoo)
    when did you hear?
    Yesterday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economist17)
    I've had 3 emails today from ASOS, getting my hopes up each time. F*** ASOS, I don't even like their clothes.
    Hahah, got a similar problem with American Apparel. I swear I don't even buy clothes from them but they send me 5 emails a day about deals in America :mad:
    • PS Reviewer
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    This waiting business is so tedious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spacemenrule94)
    Hahah, got a similar problem with American Apparel. I swear I don't even buy clothes from them but they send me 5 emails a day about deals in America :mad:
    Well, if I don't get an offer, at least I will have come away from this experience having unsubscribed from all the email lists that bug me on a daily basis (I'm looking at you, iTunes).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by economist17)
    Well, if I don't get an offer, at least I will have come away from this experience having unsubscribed from all the email lists that bug me on a daily basis (I'm looking at you, iTunes).
    I'm completely the same, keep getting emails trying to see me insurance. I just want one frim cam

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarah-madeline)
    Ditto that :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisMead)
    Yes
    Why, oh why, I'm so nervous for my interview...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by josephtsui)
    I have been called by Fitzwilliam for a reinterview on the 11th. Does this mean I will not be offered a direct offer by another college?
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tildamall)
    Has anyone else been given a place by Newnham and is pretty unsure about going to an all girls college???
    I've been given a place at newnham from the pool. I was a bit daunted at first by the fact that it is all girls, but I've been in single sex education since I was 4 and it by no means dictates that I don't have anything to do with boys! A friend in the year above was pooled to newnham last year and says she is having great fun and really enjoys it. Where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I can't even work, all I want is my reply. I just want to know the outcome now :'(

ReputationRep:
    Am I right in thinking that no-one had heard anything today?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melzel)
    Am I right in thinking that no-one had heard anything today?
    Morning

You may already be aware that your application has been placed in the Winter Pool for further consideration at other Colleges.

Fitzwilliam College would therefore like to invite you for interview on Friday 11th January and we will confirm the times and full details of interview and tests as soon as possible.

Kind regards
    Gillian Skerritt
    Admissions Officer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Minerva)
    The Pool has closed. The stage we are at now is waiting for the colleges to act upon the decisions that have been made so far. The priority today will be to get hold of those people who are being recalled for interview; then they'll make a start on telling those lucky people have got direct offers already, and (one hopes) putting those who have been unsuccessful out of their misery.

Interview candidates need to know by tomorrow at the very latest. Direct offers will come in for several days yet.
    hi do you remember after how many days did the colleges start to do this last year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Morning

You may already be aware that your application has been placed in the Winter Pool for further consideration at other Colleges.

Fitzwilliam College would therefore like to invite you for interview on Friday 11th January and we will confirm the times and full details of interview and tests as soon as possible.

Kind regards
    Gillian Skerritt
    Admissions Officer

Congratulations!
    what subject are you going for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Morning

Kind regards
    Gillian Skerritt
    Admissions Officer

Congratulations! I knew you'd hear some positive news.

ReputationRep:
    All three of us King's History applicants on the stalking page have been pooled - does anyone know if there's a limit as to how many applicants can be pooled per college?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.