Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Haha! I am now officially losing the will to live! :P

ReputationRep:
    Do you think it's less likely that you have to reinterview if your outside the UK but in Europe ? Soo worried I'm going to have to reinterview just before my exams :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zhy)
    Congrats, how did you hear?

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
    (Original post by SerialVelocity)
    How did you hear? Well done!
    Email

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2cool4you)
    Yeah, but I reckon that's because the people pooled from Jesus arent on tsr. All the decisions were made yesterday and since it is a different college that notifies you of direct offers and interviews I don't think the original college has anything to do with the speed of the offers getting through to us.
    No that's true but it's interesting to see where we came from originally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grammar12)
    I was stupid and applied to Clare, the college that the most applicants applied to!
    Ahh yeah they had about 40 applicants I was tempted to apply there but glad I didn't. However be assured all admin tutors get given a spread sheet pre interview outlining the competition so when making offers they keep places to fill those from high calibre candidates from oversubscribed colleges. Fingers crossed hey !!! Good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cath1509)
    No that's true but it's interesting to see where we came from originally
    Yeah. I hope all of us end up getting offers soon!

Has any chem eng been fished yet? Offers, I mean.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hebbamundo)
    Have any non-UK based students heard anything yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No. Not a word. I am in Hong Kong.

ReputationRep:
    offer or interview? and well done
    Offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ism1)
    Yeah. I hope all of us end up getting offers soon!

Has any chem eng been fished yet? Offers, I mean.
    I've been stalking this page like a hawk (i wish i was a hawk instead of a fish in it ) and i've seen none so don't fear, yours could be on it's way!!!

ReputationRep:
    not a single econ applicant was fished last year on tsr.... awks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jedicake)
    Offer!
    Congratulations! I just now fear other compsci poolees have virtually no chance now.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TPJY)
    Last year only one CompSci was fished and in the last day there's been two already! Don't give up hope.

ReputationRep:
    Who's heard stuff for maths? Still waiting... I thought the chances for maths applicants in the pool would be quite good...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TPJY)
    Maybe not on TSR but last year my friend applied to Pembroke and got fished by Trinity Hall for econ. Don't loose hope !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TPJY)
    This probs doesn't help much but one of my friends was pooled by sidney sussex for economics with maths and she got an invite by girton for re-interview...she's watching this page but not posting so i don't know if you class that as "on" TSR :P

ReputationRep:
    I've been stalking this page like a hawk (i wish i was a hawk instead of a fish in it ) and i've seen none so don't fear, yours could be on it's way!!!
    I hope!
    I am an international applicant. So I will be emailed most probably. Chances are that i will hear later. I am going to cling to the smallest hope! Which college did you apply to?

ReputationRep:
    Right. I have decided to give up on being fished -the odds will be low for me, and stalking this thread / emails/ telephone is not helping my sanity or my revision. Therefore I am going to leave you... Good luck everybody!!

(I will probably give in to temptation very soon, and see you again in a couple of hours )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ileng1)
    anyone been pooled for theology?!?!
    Me!!! Have you heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    Any medics out there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ism1)
    I hope!
    I am an international applicant. So I will be emailed most probably. Chances are that i will hear later. I am going to cling to the smallest hope! Which college did you apply to?
    I applied to king's stupid choice in hindsight as there was a spike in engineering applicants this year and my chances were about 1 in 15 :s

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.