Other:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Proof:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Impressive

ReputationRep:
    Right-O folks. Heres my results. Seems like everyone has some sort of change but I don't see it in mine.
    Click, and click on it again for a bigger image

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  TSR Transformation Contest_620.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  499.9 KB

ReputationRep:
    Looking through peoples result photos, there is a real change in definition in some! Amazing what you can achieve in three months! Well done all :clap2::dumbells:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisateen)
    When is the last day that we can post pictures

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Tomorow the 26th March.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladbags2012)
    Right-O folks. Heres my results. Seems like everyone has some sort of change but I don't see it in mine.
    Click, and click on it again for a bigger image

Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  TSR Transformation Contest_620.jpg
Views: 693
Size:  499.9 KB

I can definitely see a difference, in the 'back' photo especially. Well done

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StarlightSmiles)
    I can definitely see a difference, in the 'back' photo especially. Well done
    Thanks Glad someone can see a difference!

Even though the contest is coming to an end, my work doesn't stop. Today is the first time in a week I'll be out on my jog since the never ending supply of snow falling from the sky! Looking forward to it but first is a quick session with my kettlebells.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladbags2012)
    Looking through peoples result photos, there is a real change in definition in some! Amazing what you can achieve in three months! Well done all :clap2::dumbells:
    The back photos have the best difference I think - well done

ReputationRep:
    First four are before pics rest are from today. Wasnt expecting to see much improvement but i feel like ive put on some weight My cat decided to come in and do some posing too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  IMAG0044-1-1-1-1.jpg
Views: 326
Size:  57.9 KBName:  IMAG0045-1-1-1-1.jpg
Views: 311
Size:  49.1 KBName:  IMAG0058-1-1.jpg
Views: 316
Size:  163.1 KBName:  IMAG0059-1.jpg
Views: 304
Size:  268.2 KBName:  IMAG0065-1-1.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  123.9 KB
    Pretty happy with my results, up to around 13st5lb now, fairly lean With a couple of random flexed pictures! From originally...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  IMAG0094-1.jpg
Views: 305
Size:  124.4 KBName:  IMAG0095.jpg
Views: 284
Size:  218.8 KBName:  IMAG0098-1.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  154.4 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megaloblastic)
    Front:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Strong lopsidedness lol

Back:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Other:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Proof:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Well done, son....I am proud of you...you will always be my favourite son...commandment(or whatever his name is) is no son of mine.

ReputationRep:
    Ok this is now my before and after photo side by side with each other. You may notice that my posing is different from my before photos this is partly because I want to start and try to do standard figure posing instead which will help to keep all my progress photos consistent from now on. Also I couldn't get anyone to take my after photos which meant having to do it myself. Couldn't use my camera to take a back photo so had to use my laptop webcam hence why my back photo picture quality looks crap.

As some of you many know I Bulked for 8 weeks then started cutting around 4 weeks ago. In my before and after photo I am around the same weight of 12st 6lbs. Looking at my photos I don't think I look that much different and was almost tempted pull out and not post an after pic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisateen)
    Ok this is now my before and after photo side by side with each other. You may notice that my posing is different from my before photos this is partly because I want to start and try to do standard figure posing instead which will help to keep all my progress photos consistent from now on. Also I couldn't get anyone to take my after photos which meant having to do it myself. Couldn't use my camera to take a back photo so had to use my laptop webcam hence why my back photo picture quality looks crap.

As some of you many know I Bulked for 8 weeks then started cutting around 4 weeks ago. In my before and after photo I am around the same weight of 12st 6lbs. Looking at my photos I don't think I look that much different and was almost tempted pull out and not post an after pic.

(Left Photo is before right photo is after)
    Front
    Spoiler:
    Show

Back
    Spoiler:
    Show

Abs
    Spoiler:
    Show

Legs
    Spoiler:
    Show

Flex
    Spoiler:
    Show

Side (Have no Before Photo)
    Spoiler:
    Show

Proof
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Have your lifts gone up significantly?

Not sure where I stand with bulking and females..test levels seem too low to warrant doing it, seems like more effort than it is worth. After all your noob gains with a bloke I don't think bulking is worth it for nattys.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)

Not sure where I stand with bulking and females..test levels seem too low to warrant doing it, seems like more effort than it is worth. After all your noob gains with a bloke I don't think bulking is worth it for nattys.
    agree, she should've run 10mg anavar ED if she wanted to see any gains on a bulk
    there's no need for women to eat more to get stronger, they just need enough protein and good programming i.e. non-linear

ReputationRep:
    Original.
    Name:  Front.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  59.1 KBName:  Back.jpg
Views: 206
Size:  53.1 KBName:  Side.jpg
Views: 196
Size:  40.2 KB

Final Result.

Name:  Front 2.JPG
Views: 223
Size:  14.5 KBName:  Back 2.JPG
Views: 220
Size:  37.1 KBName:  Side 2.JPG
Views: 215
Size:  14.7 KB

It was going good for about 6 weeks, then I injured myself playing sport, meaning no exercise for 4 weeks. Spent the rest of the time trying to get back to how i was at week 6.

I can't see much difference myself, but I've got stronger and feel healthier - which was the plan.

Also, no gyms/weights were used in the making of this transformation
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    My first post:

Spoiler:
    Show

OK. Main aim to become more muscular and increase strength whilst not being too big for my main sport, running. My mass should increase during this if I put on muscle because I'm not very strong currently.

Vital Stats
    Height: 188cm
    Mass: 69.8 kg
    BMI: 19.75
    Body Fat: 14%

Starting pictures:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Front:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Side:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Back:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Front double biceps:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Back double biceps:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Proof of date:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Measuring body fat looks quite imprecise, I'm going to guess it could be up to about 3% either way.

Never done this before.

So my aims changed. I've had quite a few running races, between 5K and 1/2 marathons, and my aim has been to get decent at running. I've improved quite a lot in that respect but I have no idea how much I've improved in terms of body composition.

Vital Stats
    Height: 188cm
    Mass: 71.2 kg
    BMI: 20.1

(I adjusted the contrast on a couple because it was really sunny outside and blurred out my head but I didn't change anything else.)
    Final pictures:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Front:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Side:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Front double biceps:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Back double biceps:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Bear:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Proof of date:
    Spoiler:
    Show

Check the blog for in-depth but basically I ran a half-marathon in 1:42, a 10 miler in 1:15, a 5k in 22:11 and a mile in 5:59 this term.

ReputationRep:
    Think I've made some slight progress lifts have all gone up. Please feel free to critique.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    after
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Name:  P3240621.JPG
Views: 314
Size:  286.2 KBName:  P3240622.jpg
Views: 313
Size:  311.6 KBName:  P3240626.JPG
Views: 288
Size:  293.6 KBName:  P3240632.JPG
Views: 247
Size:  167.4 KBName:  P3240634.jpg
Views: 241
Size:  445.0 KBName:  proof after.jpg
Views: 245
Size:  104.3 KB

weight 63kg
    number of consecutive pull ups - 7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by McHumpy92)

(Original post by HFerguson)
    agree, she should've run 10mg anavar ED if she wanted to see any gains on a bulk
    there's no need for women to eat more to get stronger, they just need enough protein and good programming i.e. non-linear
    The only way for me to know if it works or not isfor me to try it out and see. I totally agree that gains will be hard due to me being a woman and being natural but it isn't impossible. Also the mere fact that I am 5ft 10 weigh 12st 6lbs in my after photo and I can still see some muscle definition is a good sign especially since when I was 12st 6 before I didn't look that lean.

My lifts have gone up but like HFerguson mentioned strength gains doesn't always mean muscle gain

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered fitness blogs threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.