Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Less 'chavvy' lads holiday? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Croatia is a good shout.. especially in a festival season. tbh if you want a lads holiday with a load of brits then why not just go to one of the places you said you didn't want to go. they're not chavvy, they're just full of english people! and personally i try to avoid english people on holiday..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zepploydath)
    Well I'm looking to travel for 12/18 months when I'm older anyway so I guess there's time then to go to Barcelona for the culture as well as the parties. Probably look at Ayia Napa as I'm assuming it'll be cheaper than Ibiza.
    Well I'd say Ayia Napa then! (Slightly biased but hear me out) We got ours at £470 odd for hotel + flights which isn't too bad, and the hotel we're staying at is perfect for us since it's right next to all the night life, close to the beach, close to a supermarket which sells supposedly incredibly cheap alcohol, has a 24 hour swimming pool with its own bar. Not to mention the ladies, which I hear the place is good for It's not as expensive as Ibiza and I have read countless reviews of Ayia Napa and I can be confident we chose the right place to go this summer.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Personally by the sounds of it is go to Croatia. It's new to the clubbing holiday scene for Brits but Europeans have been goin there for years.
    To what other people have said.. Malia, Zante, kavos etc are all the same really. Magaluf is an amazing holiday if that kind of thing is what you are looking for and I wouldn't worry about the ratio, there's gonna be plenty of girls wanting some fun in any of these places lol
    Ibiza is a total different subject. Go to Ibiza if your into music. Don't go if your going to spend all your time in the west end lol. Yes is costs money but you save up all year for it and get to see big djs and the place is full of people from all over the world coming for the music!
    Last year for Ibiza we were £360 for b+b hotel for 10 nights and that was including extra luggage on our flight.. This year we've managed to get the same deal but for £345! I spent £1200 and my boyfriend spent £1800.

Hope this helps!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.