Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

When do you think is the best age to lose your virginity? Watch

ReputationRep:
    What is the Best age to lose your virginity?

ReputationRep:
    Hey

ReputationRep:
    Lost mine at 16 people hype it up like its a big deal and a magical experience, its not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Personally speaking i had several opportunities for sex but never took them because until 17 i was useless with women (thankfully that changed) and i lost my virginity at 19 but that was only because i had not closed properly and wasted multiple opportunities.

Personally i found my first time to be underwhelming and don't much understand the importance people place on it so now i would say that 14+ is the best age to lose it because that is when i feel most people are sufficiently sexually aware to enjoy the experience and consent reasonably (yes i know the law is older and should probably remain).

I would caveat that by saying of course that this is all with the benefit of hindsight and assumes that in this other world a guy like me would have learnt how to deal with women sooner.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say by your 18th birthday, otherwise you'll feel like sh!t for the rest of your life.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.