Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I've got my first interview on Friday 4/1/13 for midwifery it's my first choice uni so I'm really nervous would love to chat to others who have had interviews or general moral support

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good Luck! Ive got a childrens nursing interview at the end of jan! im well nervous too! Let me know how you get on!

ReputationRep:
    I'm so nervous about it I really want huddersfield was hoping I'd of had one before to see what it like so I wasn't as nervous but never mind good luck with your interview x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me too! Salfords my 1st choice and 1st interview! What are you wearing to it? Smart formal or smart casual clothes?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.