Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Help with moles chemistry question Watch

ReputationRep:
    yes it is

ReputationRep:
    Lol june 2009 edexcel unit 1

i just finished that paper. you times 0.05 ( the number of moles) by 6.02x10^23 you get 3.01*10^22 you times that by 3 to get 9 * 10^22 and that's the answer

ReputationRep:
    yep

ReputationRep:
    lol what mark did you get? I take it your in your first year of as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HKhan12)
    yes. Is this sn AS level question?
    certainly the kind of thing they can ask in an AS chem paper

ReputationRep:
    yeah in the first year. We did this paper as a mock about two weeks ago I got 60. I messed up on that 5 mark question about making salts and the page after that. I found this and January 2010 to be the hardest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pride)
    certainly the kind of thing they can ask in an AS chem paper
    thanks

ReputationRep:
    Oh ok, I did 2012 June as a mock and I found that the easiest out of all the past papers!
    What grade do you what?

How early did you start revising- i started way too late!!!

ReputationRep:
    Same! I want an A in this as i've heard unit 2 is a killer. June 2012 was one of the easiest I've done, the grade boundary was high as well 66/80 for an a. As it was the most recent paper i think they will give us a hard one as that was too easy!

ReputationRep:
    oh great, I'm just about surviving with unit 1!! Duno how I'm going to do Unit 2. Same I want an a!
    sorry, how long have you been revising for?
    I know I always think that too! Whenever there has been a easy paper the next will be really hard -_-
    Can we resit in summer?

ReputationRep:
    i only started proper revison a week ago but i made sure i understood the topics as i went along. yh we can resit in the summer, but i will have too many exams in the summer so it's not an option! Do you have any other exams now?

ReputationRep:
    Well I thought I understood the topics as we went along, but I find the exam questions are quite tricky!
    Oh, I need the resit!

I have biology unit 1, psy unit 1 and maths core 1 wbu?

ReputationRep:
    I have biology unit 1 edexcel as well and psychology unit 1 the aqa a specification. The exams are tricky especially those multiple choice questions!

ReputationRep:
    I know, you would think multiple choice questions would be easier!!

I take bio aqa and psychology aqa a spec as well! have you revised for psychology?

ReputationRep:
    lol yeah I find psychology easier to understand and the papers are not that hard but there are too many studies to remember which annoys me! I've covered most of the content i just need to learn the specific information about studies now. I also hate the day care part

ReputationRep:
    Yeah by far psychology is my most easiest subject. My teacher told me that an A is 70% which is low compared to other subjects!

Same there is so much to learn!!

Yeah day care is the worst part for me as well -_-

ReputationRep:
    yeah i don't understand why the grade boundaries are low for it. But who cares it's better for us

ReputationRep:
    yeah i know made me happy. Means I don't have to revise as much for the grade

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.