Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is the worst bar you've ever been in? Watch

ReputationRep:
    exactly what the title says. What and where is the worst bar you've ever been in?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jblackmoustache)
    exactly what the title says. What and where is the worst bar you've ever been in?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sherlocks in Birkenhead. Although it's meant to be over 21s most of the people looked no older than 16 and it was very chavvy in general. I also went to a pretty crap one in New Brighton but I forgot what it was called. To be fair the night life in Wirral is pretty rubbish in general, it's just as well I hardly get to go out :lol:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You come up with silly threads, this has already been discussed before.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James A)
    Don't read them and shut up then instead of trying to start an argument and trying to make yourself look superior. Move along now.

Who takes this seriously though? Honestly? I'm not into making serious threads because I have better things to do than be super cereal to a load of people I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't read them and shut up then instead of trying to start an argument and trying to make yourself look superior. Move along now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You got burned...

:mmm:
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:

Who takes this seriously though? Honestly? I'm not into making serious threads because I have better things to do than be super cereal to a load of people I don't know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :laugh: How does that make me look superior?

You crack me up you do, Mr Fuzzy Lumpkins.

ReputationRep:
    Good point, let's never, ever talk about anything at all more than once from now on. *sarcasm*

:clap2:

Anyway... I think I've only ever been to one place that I thought was bad. Went to this ****ty pub in Ramsgate. It was grim. Smokey, sticky floor, barman didn't speak, the doormen looked like Neanderthals, we got started on by these lovely gentlemen within about 10 seconds of getting in there and then we left very fast.
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bad_moose)
    Good point, let's never, ever talk about anything at all more than once from now on.

:clap2:

Anyway... I think I've only ever been to one place that I thought was bad. Went to this ****ty pub in Ramsgate. It was grim. Smokey, sticky floor, barman didn't speak, the doormen looked like Neanderthals, we got started on by these lovely gentlemen within about 10 seconds of getting in there and then we left very fast.
    Agreed. I'll discuss now....

I've only been to three bars/pubs in London. If your ever near Leicester Square in London, you should pop down to the pub (forgot the name) which is in between Yates and the Odeon Cinema. It's a great place, nice relaxed atmosphere, but at the same time it's definitely not quiet!

The other one is Fuel Bar, which is in Covent Garden (London). It's a really nice bar to chill out with your mates at, really relaxed. Also they have a balcony so you can have a look at the covent garden square area. Really nice place.

My local pub though, in north london ( Bush Hill Park) is nice, can't fault it.

ReputationRep:
    :laugh: How does that make me look superior?

You crack me up you do, Mr Fuzzy Lumpkins.
    You were implying my thread is inferior. You make better threads? I think a New Years thread I made was pretty relevant to the occasion.

I don't have to defend myself anyway. I post whatever the hell I like. People don't have to reply. I wasn't offending anyone.

Oh and I see you've noticed by Beatles sig. Very intelligent of you. Goodbye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    You were implying my thread is inferior. You make better threads? I think a New Years thread I made was pretty relevant to the occasion.

I don't have to defend myself anyway. I post whatever the hell I like. People don't have to reply. I wasn't offending anyone.

Oh and I see you've noticed by Beatles sig. Very intelligent of you. Goodbye.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You also made a thread about the best bars in Leeds, if my memory serves me correctly.

Your next thread will probably be something like, 'Do you prefer Bars or Pubs'. Next one after that will be, 'Do you prefer beer or spirits at a pub'. Followed by 'Do you prefer a JD with coke, or do you prefer a double JD with coke'

I never implied your thread is inferior, I just said it was silly, because you talked about 'The best bars in Leeds' not to long ago. Unless you plan on coming down to London to sample what the bars here have to offer (or be it in other places around England), then I don't see the point in the thread.

Just as you can make threads, so too can I form opinions about others.

Have a good day, sir.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.