Turn on thread page Beta

so what are u doing in new yrs day watch

ReputationRep:
    Slighty hungover still, just had a family meal and I was going to attempt to get some of my essay done but we all know thats not going to happen

ReputationRep:
    Breaking my first New Year's Resolution which is to stop procrastinating... :thumbsdown: Anyway, I'm trying to revise Biology

ReputationRep:
    Hungover and essay writing.

Two worst things in the world.

ReputationRep:
    TSR, watching the football, going for a walk soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Three Mile Sprint)
    Same for you!

Thank you
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    but is 100ums 75/75 for c1 say or 60/60 for econ? or is there a barrier where it's like you got 100ums.
    Yeah, you can get 100 ums without getting full raw marks, but varies with each exam - sometimes you'll need 100% raw to get 100 ums, but sometimes you might only need 90%

I accept Paypal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Yeah, you can get 100 ums without getting full raw marks, but varies with each exam - sometimes you'll need 100% raw to get 100 ums, but sometimes you might only need 90%

I accept Paypal
    Can I include you in my student loan debt You'll just have to wait 30years unless I become a high earner.

Also for say modules like C3 and C4 is 90ums usually around like 80% or something? I'd like to feel it's more manageable to get an A*.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Can I include you in my student loan debt You'll just have to wait 30years unless I become a high earner.

Also for say modules like C3 and C4 is 90ums usually around like 80% or something? I'd like to feel it's more manageable to get an A*.
    Nope, quite the opposite One year, 68/75 (91%) would have got you a B! You needed 69/75 for 80UMS, and I think 72/75 for 90 UMS.

The A* grade tends to vary between 69-71 out of 75, and you will generally need full raw marks (or rarely, one off full marks) for the 100 UMS.

It is ridiculously stupid, yes :yep: One tiny slip, and BOOM, bye bye university place. They should make the papers harder instead..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Nope, quite the opposite One year, 68/75 (91%) would have got you a B! You needed 69/75 for 80UMS, and I think 72/75 for 90 UMS.

The A* grade tends to vary between 69-71 out of 75, and you will generally need full raw marks (or rarely, one off full marks) for the 100 UMS.

It is ridiculously stupid, yes :yep: One tiny slip, and BOOM, bye bye university place. They should make the papers harder instead..
    Indeed... Hopefully I can still get an A* if I understand C3 very well. Thanks for the info mighty polymath.

ReputationRep:
    Lying in bed with a hangover after a party last night. At least I didn't puke down myself and my boyfriend like last year...

ReputationRep:
    Revision on my birthday, christmas and new years is how i do things!..... english lit, english lang, business, history and biology yay...

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I also had to help one of my best friends sneak back into her home drunk around 4 am so her parents wouldn't know she drank any alcohol (she's Muslim). So I've basically been sleeping all day.

ReputationRep:
    "Working" for my Mum... namely helping her out because I'm a wonderful daughter. I'll get on with Uni work tonight when we get to a point where we can viably stop and get things finished tomorrow. My life is SO exciting.

ReputationRep:
    I still need to do some more revision for a Legal Methods exam coming up very soon, I missed a whole day of revision time but my head is still killing me a bit :/

ReputationRep:
    recovering and wondering why I did and didn't try to sodomise somebody

ReputationRep:
    Recovering from last night.

ReputationRep:
    Posting on TSR!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 1, 2013
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.