Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I have a piece of coursework I'm writing for a physics assignment which is about 'Looking' into space', I'm planning to write about what the future of space holds for society. I plan to write about:

Aliens
    Space-colonization
    The apocalypse
    Discoveries in space which led to technological developments

So far these are all the broad topics I can think of, anyone else have anymore cool ideas? I know I must be missing some really important things.

ReputationRep:
    what level of study is this? (university, A level, GCSE etc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iknowi2)
    what level of study is this? (university, A level, GCSE etc).
    I didn't want to write university level because although I'm doing it at university it's a different type of course. It's a science minor and I don't have to include any maths, it can be artsy.

Terraforming!

Check out this story about about a group of Dutch people planning to colonise Mars!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1564745.html

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by FullMetalX)
      I didn't want to write university level because although I'm doing it at university it's a different type of course. It's a science minor and I don't have to include any maths, it can be artsy.
      in that case:

- for the 'Aliens' part, I would right about UFO sightings and their legitimacy.
      - The future of quantum computing.
      - human overpopulation on earth causing planet migration to become a realistic option.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
      Terraforming!

Check out this story about about a group of Dutch people planning to colonise Mars!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1564745.html
      Oh yes, I read about Terraforming just yesterday! Didn't know it there was such radical plans already.

(Original post by iknowi2)
      in that case:

- for the 'Aliens' part, I would right about UFO sightings and their legitimacy.
      - The future of quantum computing.
      - human overpopulation on earth causing planet migration to become a realistic option.
      Thank you~ some very useful points!

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.