Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have a piece of coursework I'm writing for a physics assignment which is about 'Looking' into space', I'm planning to write about what the future of space holds for society. I plan to write about:

Aliens
    Space-colonization
    The apocalypse
    Discoveries in space which led to technological developments

So far these are all the broad topics I can think of, anyone else have anymore cool ideas? I know I must be missing some really important things.

ReputationRep:
    what level of study is this? (university, A level, GCSE etc).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iknowi2)
    what level of study is this? (university, A level, GCSE etc).
    I didn't want to write university level because although I'm doing it at university it's a different type of course. It's a science minor and I don't have to include any maths, it can be artsy.

Terraforming!

Check out this story about about a group of Dutch people planning to colonise Mars!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1564745.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FullMetalX)
    I didn't want to write university level because although I'm doing it at university it's a different type of course. It's a science minor and I don't have to include any maths, it can be artsy.
    in that case:

- for the 'Aliens' part, I would right about UFO sightings and their legitimacy.
    - The future of quantum computing.
    - human overpopulation on earth causing planet migration to become a realistic option.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    Terraforming!

Check out this story about about a group of Dutch people planning to colonise Mars!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...n_1564745.html
    Oh yes, I read about Terraforming just yesterday! Didn't know it there was such radical plans already.

(Original post by iknowi2)
    in that case:

- for the 'Aliens' part, I would right about UFO sightings and their legitimacy.
    - The future of quantum computing.
    - human overpopulation on earth causing planet migration to become a realistic option.
    Thank you~ some very useful points!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 1, 2013
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.