Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Indian gang rape victim dies of organ failure Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Indo-Chinese Food)
    actually they share some similar views and especially the extreme ones have similar ultra conservative views about men and women like muslim do (although this incident is beyond extreme)
    You forget also india has some 250 million muslims, more than the middle east i beleive.

and as my last article showed , this attitude to women is even more extreme in muslim countires round the world, where women get locked up.
    Already refuted you in this regard. No Muslim who goes by orthodox Sunni Islam has ever expressed such views.

It's extremely rare [and never religiously justified], far more than obvious Hindu's in India.

You didnt answer my question so ill assume you wont admit the fact that you as a muslim also regard this girl and her boyfriend out together as a 'sin' and a 'crime' just like those rapists did.
    I actually refuted your whole question.

You're too much of a coward to actually ask Politricks for the answer, because you know; like yourself, he made the same assertions (a couple of days ago) - me and him had a PM talk - and now, you know he would disagree [based on actual proofs] with the rubbish you're spouting.

http://www.aina.org/news/20081117111817.htm

On October 30, 2008, the United Nations condemned the stoning to death of Aisha Duhulowa, a 13-year-old girl who had been gang-raped and then sentenced to death by a Sharia court for fornication (Zina). She was screaming and begging for mercy, but when some family members attempted to intervene, shots were fired by the Islamic militia and a baby was killed.

Local Sharia courts in Bangladesh regularly punish raped minor girls and women by flogging and beating them with shoes.[1] Similar cases of punishing raped women are Mina v. the State, Bibi v. the State and Bahadur v. the State.[2] Sharia courts in Pakistan have punished thousands of raped women by long term imprisonment.[3]
    Lmao, "how shariah punishes rape victims", that's such a beautiful source In fact, it becomes fake when you punish someone for "zina", since "rape" comes under Haribah and NOT Zina. So either the author is chatting complete and utter rubbish, or whoever these "Shariah courts are", don't even know the difference between Haribah and Zina. (I'll consider it to be the former)

Oh, and just in case someone is stupid enough to believe this, read my post here, with both hadith + Classical scholar views..

You can also ask in this thread (for more details), as I don't want to give it away until Indo actually does what I asked.

Muslims used to kill people all over the place back in those days without use of courts, so not really relevant.
    Nothing like the Hindu's back then or the Bhuddist today

in todays islamic laws 4 males are required to testify in order to convict a man of rape, which is very uncommon, and certainly would have seen these men in delhi to be let off- thankfully india doesnt follow some idiotic sharia rules and most likely these men will be executed.
    No, India follows secular laws copied from the west, which will allow these idiots to get "permanent jail term without paroll", but then these men will be out in just a few years.

Shariah on the other hand would without a single moments hesitation - execute them.

economist is a respected international journal that has beeter statistical info than you, and confirms that many muslim countries punsh rape victims and require this iditoic sharia requirement of 4 men to convict rapists.
    "Economist" is not a "respected international journal", they're always criticised for their biases and wrong assertions.

sharia law states the follwing -

"Proof of adultery or rape liable to Hadd shall be one of the following:

(a) The accused makes confession, or

(b) There are at least four Muslim adult male witnesses."[11]
    This is true for Adultery (to make it impossible to prove), not rape, which comes under Haribah. The quote above is just lying and completely contradicts the hadith posted in my earlier post.

"Punishment will take place when Zina or rape have been proved by witness."[12]
    Another lie, which I've already refuted here;

“Narrated Wa’il ibn Hujr: “When a woman went out in the time of the Prophet (P) for prayer, a man attacked her and overpowered [raped] her. She shouted and he went off, and when a man came by, she said: That [man] did such and such to me. And when a company of the Emigrants came by, she said: That man did such and such to me. They went and seized the man whom they thought had had intercourse with her and brought him to her.

She said: Yes, this is he. Then they brought him to the Apostle of Allah (P).

When he [the Prophet] was about to pass sentence, the man who [actually] had assaulted her stood up and said: Apostle of Allah, I am the man who did it to her.

He [the Prophet] said to her: Go away, for Allah has forgiven you. But he told the man some good words [Abu Dawud said: "meaning the man who was seized"], and of the man who had had intercourse with her, he said: “Stone him to death.“

[Sunan Abu Dawud, Book 38, #4366]

^Go on, point out the "four witnesses and self confession".

Or... just keep copy and pasting more lies

Sharia Law rejects the witness of women in Hudood cases.[13]
    Some actual proof of this would be nice, oh wait, another lie.

Lmao this is your source - http://archive.frontpagemag.com/read...px?artid=33098

Talk about being desperate, this is a Christian missionary website against "Islamic jihad".

Except that Karzai was the one that actually freed that rape victim, who had been locked up by islamist judges earlier (follwing old taleban laws to lock up women who have sex)
    He free'd her due to pressure from the people. Otherwise he was probably going to continue his oppressive, Western backed regulations and have her marry the rapist.

He probably also feared a backlash from the Taliban too.

And the above and my earlier journal stated various muslim countries regualrly punish rape victims and restrct prosecution of rapists due to backward sharia laws.
    Your source is a joke, you simply copied and pasted (without even reading what you copied) - and without me having to even go into details, everything in the article was refuted in my post here and in my earlier post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perseveranze)
    Already refuted you in this regard. No Muslim who goes by orthodox Sunni Islam has ever expressed such views.
    yeh right- so you are saying in islamic countires boyfirend and girlfriend are allowed to walk around hand in hand and kiss? is this allowed in sharia lol. they would be strung up within minutes.

noone is buying the rubbish you are peddling persey, in islamic republic of pakistan women have acid thrown on them for even looking at a boy in public

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-20202686

or the afgani taleban that behead a bunch of young people for being at a party -

http://news.yahoo.com/17-afghans-beh...105555181.html

what was that you were saying again?

I actually refuted your whole question.

You're too much of a coward to actually ask Politricks for the answer, because you know; like yourself, he made the same assertions (a couple of days ago) - me and him had a PM talk - and now, you know he would disagree [based on actual proofs] with the rubbish you're spouting.

Lmao, "how shariah punishes rape victims", that's such a beautiful source In fact, it becomes fake when you punish someone for "zina", since "rape" comes under Haribah and NOT Zina. So either the author is chatting complete and utter rubbish, or whoever these "Shariah courts are", don't even know the difference between Haribah and Zina. (I'll consider it to be the former)

yawn, nice diatribe persey- 'hirabah' referes to piracy, highway robbery and waging war on the state, not rape- as desperatley as you try and shoehorn it into this definition for the purpose of your feeble argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirabah

in sharia in pretty much all islamic countries to date- rape is dealt with under Hudud , with Zina (for the women victim usually, who gets locked up or lashed as shown in the media reports) beeing the specific crime charged. And these countries have imamas sheikhs and islamic judges setting the laws. i think we all know who follows islam out of you and them persey.

Sexual crime (by men ) is dealt with under Hudud in sharia, which covers zina (illegal sex by men or women) and requires 4 males (not females) to witness and get anyone convicted.

this becuase out of the list of specific sharia crimes punishable - rape is not specifically mentioned as a crime in sharia law- which is why, many islamic countires dont have a specific crime of 'rape' to prosectute.

No, India follows secular laws copied from the west, which will allow these idiots to get "permanent jail term without paroll", but then these men will be out in just a few years.

Shariah on the other hand would without a single moments hesitation - execute them.

yes of course- except that as above sharia doesnt specify a crime called rape' so requires 4 males to witness a prosecution
    see story of rape victim Mukhtar Mai in pakistan whom both local and supreme court acquitted 6 gang rapists against the word of the victim -

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-south-asia-13158001

Saudi arabia, islamic court gives a gang rape victim 200 lashes and a jail sentence

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7096814.stm

ReputationRep:

yawn, nice diatribe persey- 'hirabah' referes to piracy, highway robbery and waging war on the state, not rape- as desperatley as you try and shoehorn it into this definition for the purpose of your feeble argument.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirabah
    Already refuted you (you keep ignoring hadiths and cannot justify anything from religious point of view, you even have to resort to lying and using Anti-Islam sources), but I wanted to just show how "smart" you are when you link to sources.

From the same source above;

These punishments can be prescribed for any crime that can threaten the society at large. Examples of these crimes are robbery (unlike theft which has a different punishment), rape, and terrorism.[2]

Am I surprised you don't actually read your own sources?

Islamically, when you rape a woman, you attack her honour, and it's the same as waging war against God and his Messenger(صلى الله عليه وآله وسلم) and the whole Islamic state. Because if a woman can get raped, then it means the streets are not safe to walk on - which becomes a huge problem for the Caliphate who has to ensure everyone's safety.

Ibn al-‘Arabi said, telling of the time when he was a judge: Some bandits were brought before me who had gone out to attack a group of travellers. They took a woman by force from her husband and the group of Muslims who were with him, and carried her off. Then they were hunted down, caught and brought to me. I asked one of the muftis with whom Allaah tested me about them and he said that they were not muhaaribeen, because haraabah (the crime of waging war against Allaah and His Messenger) applies only with regard to wealth, not rape! I said to them: To Allaah we belong and unto Him is our return (said by Muslims at times of calamity). Do you not know that haraabah (aggression) against honour is worse than aggression against wealth? All people would agree to lose their wealth and have it confiscated from them rather than to see aggression committed against their wives or daughters. If there were any punishment more severe than that which Allaah has mentioned, it would be for those who kidnap women.

So I can guarantee you, a rapist might go to any court, but they would never ever want to go into a Shariah court. When someone gets persecuted for Rape, they get charged for BOTH rape + haribah. And are very unlikely to ever escape the death penalty.

In the case of the OP, those boys without a shadow of doubt would be executed, or potentially crucified so they may feel a tiny bit of the same pain as that girl did. In an Islamic state, haven't seen a case where a woman was raped in such a cruel way - and how would there be a case, considering the punishment is so severe.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cleveradam)
    Castrate all the men with no anaesthesia and watch them suffer, then get wild dogs to bite the crap out of them and watch them suffer, then tie the men upside down and beat them till death like a boxing bag! - Most of all make sure their death is long and painful
    :five:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.