Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am giving up guys!! Help Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    DELETED

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Be strong enough not to give up on your goals and values. And secondly, realise that the common denominator is you. You are in control of the situations you end up in so try and ask the right questions to screen out the wrong guys. If you start to feel really bitter about men in general, you need to take a break from dating and come back again with a more positive mindset. Negativity will attract the worst men possible. Heal your heart before getting into anything big.

ReputationRep:
    OP ....as they say marriages are made in heaven... for every person there will be spouse...nature is designed that way. So do not try to hard. It will happen one day and you will be with a right person.

Finances hahaha

ReputationRep:
      Peace xx

ReputationRep:
      You're weird

Damn Cyndy, what happened?

ReputationRep:
        He sounds awful, instead of sitting around crying you should think yourself lucky that you're not still with him, knowing what a horrible person he is.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Cyndy)
        Am not sure why I was on his facebook page but I noticed he now has a girlfriend.
        Met this guy on a date site, went out more than a couple of times and thought he was charming, we started dating and I even met his parents. I was a Virgin at 23 and 3 months into the relationship we had sex cos I had fallen for him so bad and didn't want to lose him, plus the 90 days sex rules. He dumped me 4 days after we had sex. That was the first fight we ever had. I went out with friends got drink and sent him a text saying I hate being so needy cos I do all the calling and texting. Well my friend accepted later to have helped me create the text. He replied to the text saying we we should break up. And it ended everything. He never Called back. We are still friends on facebook and I deactivated my account but then, I have another Facebook account now and decided to check on him, he is so happy with his gf an have pictures of them together.

I feel hurt and destroyed. Saw this on the bus and I can't help crying. My heart is so broken and I can't help it. It's since June we broke up but I think about him everyday. I worked 60 hours a week to keep busy to forget him but I still think about him at work.

I feel so unclean sleeping with him in the first place. Am never gonna get that back.
        I feel hatred for all guys now. I should rather be lonely. First of all I thought I was happy and look where I am. Why??

Peace xx
        He was using you, there's no such thing at 90day sex rule, whats the point of this thread

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Cyndy)
        Am not sure why I
        was on his facebook page but I noticed he now
        has a girlfriend.
        Met this guy on a date site, went out more than a
        couple of times and thought he was charming,
        we started dating and I even met his parents. I
        was a Virgin at 23 and 3 months into the
        relationship we had sex cos I had fallen for him so
        bad and didn't want to lose him, plus the 90 days sex rules. He dumped me 4 days after we had sex. That was the first fight we ever had.

I feel so unclean sleeping with him in the first
        place. Am never gonna get that back.
        I feel hatred for all guys now. I should rather be
        lonely. First of all I thought I was happy and look
        where I am. Why??

Peace xx

There's a rule? :lolwut:
        Do you truly believe that? ><

You were in love with him and he broke your heart, that does not justify a 'hatred for all guys' though.
        The best you can do is stop stalking his facebook and move on.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.