Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

guys you want to date and guys you want to sleep with- do all girls have this? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by garfeeled)
    I believe so.
    Well thanks for clarifying Not sure what I would rather be if i qualify as either x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by py0alb)
    Let me get this correct:

there are guys you want to have sex with and then date. Thats fine.

But then there are other guys that you don't find attractive enough to want to have sex with, but you DO want to date them? Huh?

What do you do on the date? Do you date them without the intetion of it ever going anywhere like some kind of cruel joke? Or do you have sex with them despite not wanting to?
    im saying theres

1) the wow guys that i just want sex with but no relationship.
    2) the STILL attractive guys i would want a relationship with and obvs sex, but not on first look if that makes any sense lol

ReputationRep:
    I don't understand the logic... The wow guys you want to have a ONS with. Why are they not capable of relationships? What if they possessed qualities as these so called average people did? Personally, I think you're talking ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkangelgirl)
    im saying theres

1) the wow guys that i just want sex with but no relationship.
    2) the STILL attractive guys i would want a relationship with and obvs sex, but not on first look if that makes any sense lol
    Nope, don't understand that logic.

Are you saying you'd rather date a less attractive guy? Sounds like you have self esteem issues. Why don't you think you're good enough to deserve a "wow" guy?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wild_lily)
    Well thanks for clarifying Not sure what I would rather be if i qualify as either x
    as has been said

Hot girls for banging cute girls for dating.
    its the same for guys.
    Hot guys for banging cute guys for dating

ReputationRep:
    as has been said

Hot girls for imagining banging, cute girls for imagining dating.
    Fixed your post

Of course, for actual grown up human beings, its slightly different

hot girls for "banging" and if they're nice as well, dating.

not hot girls for neither

ReputationRep:
    as has been said

Hot girls for banging cute girls for dating.
    its the same for guys.
    Hot guys for banging cute guys for dating
    I would rather date a hot guy But then that hasnt worked out very well so far.....

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.