Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My date/ his new year resolutions...what does he mean? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy136)
    I know, I think I've decided I'm not going to see him again... I dont really see a relationship with him anyway.
    Although we only had one date, how can people go from texting for months to nothing... Is it normal to get attached to some from simplying texting? Maybe I might just go casual with him...it's not like weve fallen out.
    It is easy to get infatuated with someone by texting, yeah. A whole load of reasons can even make it seem like you have feelings for him, even if you don't (self esteem, excitement etc). I would just look at what you want in life right now in terms of relationships first

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xmarilynx)
    You seem to twist everything OP. First you used to talk to each other on bebo, then suddenly he was "stalking" you. YOU claimed his resolution was to shag you, he denied it, and now you're trying to make some issue out of it. You seem to be looking for a problem that's not really there. Issues from your ex perhaps? Either way it's a lot of hassle so, as you say you're not that into him, just leave it and spare you and him the drama.
    This is right on.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stevo112)
    he's diving headfirst into the friendzone
    a moment of silence for our falling brother

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daisy136)
    He invited back to his friends for a after party, nothing happened but he tried and I'm certain he would have, I had to keep on reminding him he had a gf.
    Let me just highlight something that you seemed to have missed, even though you wrote it.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 4, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.