Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Firstly apologies if this isn't in the right forum

As the title suggest I am looking to buy an ipad mini as a present for my boyfriends birthday in less than two weeks.

As it's so close to Christmas, and it being the time where my rent & bills are due , my bank balance will struggle to pay for an iPad mini straight out... Does any one know of any stores that sell ipad minis and perhaps offer some sort of credit card ..preferably with a 'X' amount months interest free would be even better!

Thank you in advance

ReputationRep:
    Very and the other stores in the shop direct group (like littlewoods isme e.t.c) do a buy now pay later offer. So if you buy an ipad mini you have a year to pay it all off and they will not charge you any interest. However if you don't pay the full amount before the year is up they will add a years worth of interest on top. You have to apply for credit with them though before you can do that

ReputationRep:
    Get a 10 inch Android tablet instead of an overpriced iPad 2..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chrisateen)
    Very and the other stores in the shop direct group (like littlewoods isme e.t.c) do a buy now pay later offer. So if you buy an ipad mini you have a year to pay it all off and they will not charge you any interest. However if you don't pay the full amount before the year is up they will add a years worth of interest on top. You have to apply for credit with them though before you can do that
    Thank you very much, I will take look at all those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hooj)
    Get a 10 inch Android tablet instead of an overpriced iPad 2..
    My boyfriend has his heart set on an iPad though. I agree that they are overpriced though!

ReputationRep:
    Went to the Apple store the other day and they said they weren't even offering student discounts on the iPad mini and the iPads that were they were 4%. Oh, and their only sales are on the American Black Friday, how out of touch can you be?

Oh, I still want one lol. I don't like the cloud based Google Play.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    Went to the Apple store the other day and they said they weren't even offering student discounts on the iPad mini and the iPads that were they were 4%. Oh, and their only sales are on the American Black Friday, how out of touch can you be?

In summer for three months students get a 15% discount on all products so no need to complain. Why dont u buy it at a duty free airport so u get 20% off or buy it from abroad when ur friends go elsewhere for even lower prices

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radiopred)
    In summer for three months students get a 15% discount on all products so no need to complain. Why dont u buy it at a duty free airport so u get 20% off or buy it from abroad when ur friends go elsewhere for even lower prices

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh, the so called 'genius' didn't mention that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)

I knew all of that. My question was where I can buy it on CREDIT. Please read the post properly .

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radiopred)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Unfortunately I have less than two weeks to get the present and by going to abroad in that time nor are friends, but thanks for the heads up

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BANS2012)
    Unfortunately I have less than two weeks to get the present and by going to abroad in that time nor are friends, but thanks for the heads up

I got my iPad from currys, they have lots of payment options. I went for the 24 month plan, but someone I know got one on buy now pay 6 months later.

ReputationRep:
    Littlewoods

Posted from TSR Mobile

• Littlewoods will pay a bit more but buy now pay year later is good

ReputationRep:
      The iPad mini is relatively cheap compared to some of Apple's other products. I believe Apple offer finance on their computers but not iPads. Since it is only £269, it wouldn't really be worth taking a loan for. Maybe you could put it on a credit card or use your overdraft?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dan-dream-boys)
      The iPad mini is relatively cheap compared to some of Apple's other products. I believe Apple offer finance on their computers but not iPads. Since it is only £269, it wouldn't really be worth taking a loan for. Maybe you could put it on a credit card or use your overdraft?
      Ive used all my overdraft and maxed out my credit card. I do have my student loan coming in on the 7th, but have so much to pay then (3 months rent and bills, credit card) . So cant really afford to buy it outright until the 30th Jan when I get paid by work, but that will be too late:/

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.