The Student Room Group

ok bit confused...

Right...my heads hurting. I just had one of them silly thoughts of like...how did we get here and stuff, and when someone dies...they cant just go surely? i mean, we've all got feelings, and think about things in a logical way, so how can that just disappear????

Anybody got any views, i mean, i know nobody knows the answer...its just got me thinking lol xx

Scroll to see replies

kita
Right...my heads hurting. I just had one of them silly thoughts of like...how did we get here and stuff, and when someone dies...they cant just go surely? i mean, we've all got feelings, and think about things in a logical way, so how can that just disappear????

Anybody got any views, i mean, i know nobody knows the answer...its just got me thinking lol xx

ok then....i hate it when people have those thoughts. especially you. it makes my head hurt too!!

i dont think we disappear. if we did, then what's the point of life? i think we go somewhere else, somewhere better, depending on how good you've been

x
Reply 2
miss perfect
ok then....i hate it when people have those thoughts. especially you. it makes my head hurt too!!

i dont think we disappear. if we did, then what's the point of life? i think we go somewhere else, somewhere better, depending on how good you've been

x

i know....but...how did we get here and have a life in the first place...i mean...what did / was i doing before i was born cos i cant remember lol
no one has ever come back from the dead to tell us what happens... unfortunatly.

dont go beleiving theres nothing after else life wont b has good. keep thinkin u will be sent to a better place, with all ur old relatives etc etc

no matter what happens its kinda nice to think that somethin WILL hapen.
loool
Reply 5
kita
i know....but...how did we get here and have a life in the first place...i mean...what did / was i doing before i was born cos i cant remember lol

Your soul/sprit/whatever-you-call-it was drifting around in heaven, and it was only when you were born that you entered your body, and then your soul was working through your brain, so you can't remember what it was like before your soul was working through your brain... if that makes any sense!
Reply 6
DazYa12
loool

you....shut it lol

yeah but we cant just appear from nowhere
Reply 7
Cate
Your soul/sprit/whatever-you-call-it was drifting around in heaven, and it was only when you were born that you entered your body, and then your soul was working through your brain, so you can't remember what it was like before your soul was working through your brain... if that makes any sense!

thats the only theory i come up with but thats just i dunno, doesnt seem real. and my heads hurting now lol, i hate it when i get in these sort of moods. for example, finding the word table funny, because if it was called a "seven", we wouldnt know any different, and all these years ive been calling a table a table...it might actually be called a seven. lol get me?
kita
you....shut it lol

because we didnt. sperm and egg reacted creating a life form, which in turn creates a person/baby/whatever
kita

waaa, why do you fill my brain with hurting?......
hmmm, i think that we just dont know enough to even begin to guess what will happen. its all to do with energy and all that lot.... very hard to explain. i recon that we're in one level of conciousness right now, and that should change as the matter that makes us up changes.... or something, i just view death as a journy. did i spell that right? im having a tired morning and have forgtten my brain....
kita
you....shut it lol

the way you think is different to most of us but i like it i must admit
Reply 11
kita

We don't disappear. Everyone has influence on others. When we die we leave our thoughts and opinions behind for others to carry. Where did you learn everything you know? From other people, who learnt it from people they knew, who learnt it from people they knew.......and a lot of those people have died. It's not just opinions about stuff that get passed on, it's everything about you, all your feelings/emotions/reactions/views/ambitions/dreams....everything! Sure it might be distributed and expressed in different ways, but it's still all there. Try not to think too hard about it though, it's a slippery slope!! :smile:
kita
thats the only theory i come up with but thats just i dunno, doesnt seem real. and my heads hurting now lol, i hate it when i get in these sort of moods. for example, finding the word table funny, because if it was called a "seven", we wouldnt know any different, and all these years ive been calling a table a table...it might actually be called a seven. lol get me?
oh no.... kita!!!!!!!!! *shakes her vigourously*
Reply 13
two_headed_monk
waaa, why do you fill my brain with hurting?......
hmmm, i think that we just dont know enough to even begin to guess what will happen. its all to do with energy and all that lot.... very hard to explain. i recon that we're in one level of conciousness right now, and that should change as the matter that makes us up changes.... or something, i just view death as a journy. did i spell that right? im having a tired morning and have forgtten my brain....

its journey hunny. lol never mind. my head hurts lol. hmm.
Thats kinda a theory i never thought of...i just hate not knowing whats gunna happen. i wanna die, come back and tell everyone what its like lol
Reply 14
kita

Yeah, I get you! I sometimes get in strange moods like that lol. Who's to say they are called anything though? We might have just made up names for things to make life easier, they may not have actual 'proper' names... if you follow me.
Reply 15
Amb1
We don't disappear. Everyone has influence on others. When we die we leave our thoughts and opinions behind for others to carry. Where did you learn everything you know? From other people, who learnt it from people they knew, who learnt it from people they knew.......and a lot of those people have died. It's not just opinions about stuff that get passed on, it's everything about you, all your feelings/emotions/reactions/views/ambitions/dreams....everything! Sure it might be distributed and expressed in different ways, but it's still all there. Try not to think too hard about it though, it's a slippery slope!! :smile:

no no no...what about the stuff we feel though!!! and i dont get how you can be talking to someone one minute and be sharing stuff and then the next minute they get run over or something and are gone FOREVER. why why why, damn im getting annoyed with myself getting in this frame of mind once more lol
kita
its journey hunny. lol never mind. my head hurts lol. hmm.
Thats kinda a theory i never thought of...i just hate not knowing whats gunna happen. i wanna die, come back and tell everyone what its like lol
do u want me to shoot u?
Reply 17
Amb1

And oh my gosh...that line in your signature is SO what im talking about now lol, nobody knows!!!!

If there was a word spelt wrong in the dictionary, who would know.

Exactly!
Reply 18
lumpycustard
do u want me to shoot u?

hmm...yeah go on do it! Make sure i come back alive though!!!
Reply 19
DazYa12
the way you think is different to most of us but i like it i must admit

Im not weird, ur making me out to be a psycho lol. i just get very involved with thinking too hard about stuff lol.

Latest

Trending

Trending