Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do any gay people support UKIP Watch

(Original post by L i b)
      The party might think it's a distraction, but their voters probably don't. A great many of them likely see it as yet another signal that our green and pleasant land is being taken over by a bunch of wishy-washy liberal, lefty, politically correct, lesbian-hugging, tree-buggering, hummus-munching, SOAS-attending, Christmas-banning, couldn't-fight-a-war-if-they-tried Rowan Williams type chutney-nudgers who need to be immediately clamped-down upon.

The great irony of trying to run a party which ostensibly claims to be Libertarian without its members being particularly liberal at all. And all this while they don't even have any MPs to have any influence over the decision anyway!
      I'm a libertarian and I agree with this! And this article goes into some detail about how UKIP are not libertarians:

(BUT I know a lot of Young Independence people and they're nearly all in favour of gay marriage. So I have hope for UKIP in the future. When the people L i b just described, er, die out.)

http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/alex-ma...rtarian-party/

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dj1015)
      Just one lie after another on this thread. Its like a parade of the cultural marxists above me. Homophobic this, populist that.

No one said any of this about UKIP until recently. Now that leftists realize that a party that has not been subverted by their bigoted ideology is on the rise, they dont know what to do. So back to name calling and playing to peoples fears to [I]try/I] and win the argument.

Pathetic, all of you.
      I'll let you in on a little secret... People have always said that stuff about UKIP and UKIP have always bigged themselves up as the up-and-coming Party when, in reality land, they have never come close to winning a seat in a General Election.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by dj1015)
      Just one lie after another on this thread. Its like a parade of the cultural marxists above me. Homophobic this, populist that.

No one said any of this about UKIP until recently. Now that leftists realize that a party that has not been subverted by their bigoted ideology is on the rise, they dont know what to do. So back to name calling and playing to peoples fears to [I]try/I] and win the argument.

Pathetic, all of you.
      Your are right. Out society has been taken over by cultural Marxists and they have even developed psychological mechanisms to propagate their misinformation and routinely twist facts and withhold information even which they know to be true. The cultural Marxist often has no other argument except to sensor the person who they disagree with or try to destroy them; fascism. They usually refuse to use their own brain "this word is racist" "such an such is xxxxist" without often even having an explanation just because the media says so. It is a brainless drone religion. We have so called freedom and liberty but thinking is prohibited and then a cultural Marxist comes along like they are the voice of reason to try to moderate and silence someone discussing this making out they are the devil because they feel so threatened about discussion of their belief system and think they are have the eternal truth.

Posted from TSR Mobile

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.