Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

It's bad enough I have a below average penis size of 5.5 inches, but I can't seem to last more than 4 minutes during sex... I had a ONS the other night and she didn't seem particularly pleased that I could only pleasure her for about 4-5 minutes. Point is, what can I do to last longer?
    I'd be happy if I could hit the 10 minute mark...

ReputationRep:
    if that was without a condom- use a condom. If that was with a condom-use a thicker one. That should help you out 4 minute wonder

ReputationRep:
    Practice?

5 minutes and 30 seconds is the average for men, so you're not far enough.

Try those special condoms. Some have things like Lidocaine inside of them. They dull the sensation the penis feels without inhibiting your ability to get aroused. If you're smart you could also slow down a little. If you go in with all guns blazing you reduce the amount of time you can go for.

ReputationRep:
    Oral?

(Original post by Genocidal)
    5 minutes and 30 seconds is the average for men, so you're not far enough.

Try those special condoms. Some have things like Lidocaine inside of them. They dull the sensation the penis feels without inhibiting your ability to get aroused. If you're smart you could also slow down a little. If you go in with all guns blazing you reduce the amount of time you can go for.
    5 minutes 30 is the average? Really?
    Yeah... it's usually all guns blazing depending on how drunk I am.
    I'll see if those help, thanks.

ReputationRep:
    is 5.5" below average? Ah..it's average for the UK if that helps you? Though I'm not sure how accurate this is since they somehow say they know North Koreans average length? Not likely..guess they assume North reflects South, which is probably right tbh.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...e-8192025.html

let us not compare ourselves to those fine Congolese folks.

(Original post by joey11223)
    is 5.5" below average? Ah..it's average for the UK if that helps you? Though I'm not sure how accurate this is since they somehow say they know North Koreans average length? Not likely..guess they assume North reflects South, which is probably right tbh.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices/...e-8192025.html

let us not compare ourselves to those fine Congolese folks.
    7.1... oh wow haha. 5.5 is average for the UK? I thought it was closer to 6, but I guess that's a little more reassuring.

ReputationRep:
    Do you always drink before you you have sex?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    7.1... oh wow haha. 5.5 is average for the UK? I thought it was closer to 6, but I guess that's a little more reassuring.
    Tbh I can't say how accurate it is but if you look at studies they get a range of findings really, anything from 5.3-6 generally in Europe depending on the population they're studying. Personally I'd think it was about average, the problem with asking guys is that odds are enough will exaggerate their length to skew the results.

(Original post by Philbert)
    Do you always drink before you you have sex?
    Well whenever I've had a ONS, I've always been fairly drunk. I haven't been in a relationship for about 6 months, but I've only ever had sex whilst sober with my ex.

ReputationRep:
    I heard use 2 condoms would be helpful

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well whenever I've had a ONS, I've always been fairly drunk. I haven't been in a relationship for about 6 months, but I've only ever had sex whilst sober with my ex.
    Well, try having sex sober, for a start.

You could try slowing down, trying a different position or even stopping altogether and doing something else for a bit.

(Original post by Classical Liberal)
    Oral?
    There's only so much foreplay a guy can do.

ReputationRep:
    think of your grandma when you're about to finish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jack93o)
    That usually makes me finish quicker.

(Original post by Jack93o)
    Hmm think I'll give that a pass

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.