Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been to the aston university open day? if so, what kind of questions were asked in the 'group discussion' part im really worried... Id really appreciated it if someone replied!! Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zainabmzm)
    Has anyone been to the aston university open day? if so, what kind of questions were asked in the 'group discussion' part im really worried... Id really appreciated it if someone replied!! Thanks
    same!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by achu123)
    same!
    It's completely informal ! we stood around a table and the guy asked us to discuss stuff like celebs being role models and about heavy drinkers paying for Nhs or something along those lines

ReputationRep:
    Anyone planning to firm Aston?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning to firm Aston!!! Going to the open day tomorrow

ReputationRep:
    So who is firming Aston?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessie.xx)
    Happy new year everyone!!!
    I have an offer from Aston to do Pharmacy in September 2013.
    Are there any TSR users that are doing pharmacy at Aston??
    How is the teaching like and is the support from staff any good??
    and overall how is the campus life like???

I would really appreciate a response,
    Thanks
    Just seen this thread, well done on your offer from Aston, I was thinking to apply for pharmacy next year. Was just wondering whether you have an idea on what kind of students Aston are looking for? Also what kinds of things did you mention in your UCAS?

ReputationRep:
    does any1 know students that got into pharmacy at aston as their insurance choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spanishovenfork)
    So who is firming Aston?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I firmed Aston for pharmacy last week! Have you thought about accommodation?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LotusMD)
    I firmed Aston for pharmacy last week! Have you thought about accommodation?
    ive firmed it too! hopefully I can get my grades ://

ReputationRep:
    Guys even if you firm, is it first come first served for your preferred accomodation??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shuaib786)
    2nd year aston pharmacy student here. Any questions or help with the course, feel free to pm me or quote me.
    Heyy there! How lenient are aston with their offers? My offer is AAB but I have heard from many people that you can get in with BBB. Is this true? What have people got in with in the past? Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.