Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The What did you dream about thread? Watch

ReputationRep:
    the government was forcing everyone to shave off their eyebrows. Mass revolution. Quite topical, actually.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream last night that we sold Craig Davies to Wolves and i was worried that we were a little short upfront with just Beckford and N Gog.

ReputationRep:
    Compared to these its really boring but a nightmare about results day :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    had a dream last night that Bury were playing Fulham and i can remember that the Bury Defender and the Goalkeeper collided and missed the ball and it allowed Clint Dempsey to put the ball into the net.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a lot of stranger than usual dreams recently, but last night was the lengthiest and weirdest yet, so I wrote it down and thought I'd share it here as it's defo the most vivid and interesting dream I've ever had. It felt like a collection of multiple dreams, except I remembered all the events throughout. And I'd be interested if anyone thinks it has any meaning.

Also, be warned it gets pretty messed up. Anyway:

Basically, my parents got this call from Harlow hospital saying that my sister had accidentally been switched at birth with another girl called Emily Montgomery. My sister was really weirded out and after a little discussion decided that she wanted to meet the other family. So her real dad came over and he was very posh and he offered to pay for my sister's uni fees, but he said Emily was at a music festival.

Then suddenly Emily turned up at the door (and she was Effie from Skins, except we didn't recognise her) and she asked to move in because she didn't get on with her parents. And it turned out Emily was one of those rich kids gone off the rails, and pretty much the same as Effie in Skins. And she moved into my sister's room and my sister kept falling out with her. And then my sister started behaving erratically and changed her name to Nancy (and I think this part of the dream came direct from Nancy's recent storyline in Hollyoaks). And then my sister set fire to the house and blamed it on Emily and we didn't believe her after all the other weird things (she put bleach on Emily's toothbrush and said Emily was Satan). So then my real sister 'Nancy' moved out to America to live with her birth mother, Nicole Kidman.

Next, me and my brother are playing tennis with Emily in the village and I start hallucinating about giant rubber ducks falling on the court, and we know we're hallucinating because we can't actually feel anything. We come to discover that at some point Emily's sweat has become hallucinogenic. Like you smell her BO, and go off your face on acid. So we're like WHAT DO WE DO? And then Emily's posh dad comes and picks her up and says he is a private doctor and will nurse her back to health, because if people find out she could be taken away.

THEN we get a call from Eva Longoria (no idea why, but I didn't question it in the dream) and she says that we need to help Emily because her father has locked her in the attic and drugged her into a coma. Meanwhile my dad decides to fly out to America to see my sister 'Nancy' and explain that we believe her and she isn't crazy and it's just Emily's sweat makes people hallucinate... Then we're watching the news and there is a report on the new drug MLE, also known as 'Emily' which has come out of nowhere and cost 12 lives in the past 3 weeks. (Guess that is the timescale of the dream, then).

Then this guy called George (who I went to school with and haven't seen for like 4 years, except for fb updates) appeared and starting shouting down the street that people were going to die tonight, so he could avenge his older brother (who I don't think was a real dead person). He said his brother had crashed in our village and people had driven past while he was dying. He didn't know who to kill so he was going to kill whoever came outside. He said a lot of other stuff, and we got really worried and barricaded the house. But my mum was talking about saving Emily so we imprisoned her in the cellar (we don't have a cellar IRL, but we managed in the dream anyway.)

Next we hear a car outside and I run outside (thinking George is somewhere else in the village) to warn them, but it turns out to be George's car. He tries to run me over but I dodge the car and sprint towards the village hall, looking for somewhere to hide. I hid in a space between this shed and the wall, but he hears my heavy breathing. He has a knife in his hand and enters the space between the shed and wall too, so I am totally cornered at a dead end. He comes really close up against me and holds a knife against my chest and I asked him if he recognised me.

He said he did recognise me, but that he would have to kill me anyway. I asked him when his brother died and told him that he knew I hadn't been living in the village that long. I took his hand and pushed it down, and it felt like this weird tender movie moment, and he dropped the knife.

And then we pretty much had sex.

And thank god I woke up when I did because I was sleeping on an inflated double mattress next to my brother, and I had clearly been moving about a bit during the dream. (I'm a guy so this would be extra weird, because I don't think my brothers are that comfortable with my being gay). Then I got my bag and wrote this **** down, because **** like this should be recorded.

So yeah, weirdest dream ever.

ReputationRep:
    It is possible for people to share dreams/ or have the same dream?
    Didn't have much of a dream lately buttt
    I was in my room ad my spiders started spinning round, and then I woke up!

ReputationRep:
    Yesterday I realised I was dreaming as I was going down an escalator in my local tesco, so I got off at the top, backhanded a ginger toddler who fell to the floor, then jumped off the balcony of the second floor and flew, it was excellent.

ReputationRep:
    Most weirdest dream ever...

I was in the US in a desert area - i think it was california or texas.
    So basically, i was walking casually on the road on my own.
    I see a friendly dog in someone's courtyard wanting to break his chain - so i walk into the courtyard and i break the chain.
    The dog walks with me while i continue my walk.
    Suddenly, it talks - but i dont freak out. Instead, the convo is absolutely causal.

And then i wake up...
    I was hoping i would get to see what could have happened as i continue walking with the dog, but oh well.

ReputationRep:
    3 things i remember about lasts night dream

had a dream that i bought my dad a DVD of Sal Vulcanos best moments on Impractial Jokers but ended up watching it myself

also had a dream that i came 18th in a bike tournament but the funny bit was when the person who came 6th got a firework display for coming 6th

also had a dream i got onto a bus but the bus driver said a lot of my change was old.

ReputationRep:
    I was playing for Lazio!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KratoSilVieres)
    I was playing for Lazio!
    did you score many?

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was rushing to the bus stop for a Bolton game but my dog followed me so i had to take him back to my house which wasted time i didnt really have.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i threw some clothes of a motorway bridge but something happened as a result of that and people ended up chasing me and my friend.

ReputationRep:
    That dale winton walked past me and I said his shows where ****. To be honest I never liked that shopping trolley one. :/

ReputationRep:
    Weirdest dream the other night

I seemed to be living in house in the deep south, a very big house with sugarcane fields outside, I couldnt really make out other people and what there roles were, but I had an overwhelming sense that my husband/man of the house was evil..

All i recall is that i was planning to kill him along with some others because we were all terrified of him..I'm not sure if i was the lady of the house or a slave :confused:

I've actually been thinking about it since I dreamt it, could it be from a previous life or did i just watch to much telly either way it freaked me out a little.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream that Everton were beating Norwich 6-2 and the refeere decided to blow for the final whistle at the 68 minute mark.

also had a dream someone tried to take my seat at a Bolton game and when i wouldnt let him sit in my seat , he spent the entire first half arguing with me and even got a steward invovled.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream someone walked of Mock the Week and me as the cameraman followed her and she spouted at lot of abuse at the camera evening punching the camera at one stage , I don't know why she was so unhappy.

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream when I looked out my bedroom window there was this crazy, deformed guy running around my garden. He was trying to get into the house and had a spoon of curry in his hand, he kept yelling that he wanted me to eat it. Then I woke up in a cold sweat and had to check if he was there.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I usually have really realistic dreams of boring stuff that could happen any day.

Last night in my dream, I was sat in my front garden reading a book. My ex boyfriend apparently lives next door in dreamworld and was having a party, a lot of his friends turned up, one of them came and sat near me and asked me a few general chatty questions and then asked how I was coping with the break-up.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was on some sort of school trip with people from my old school and i remember being asked by one of my old school mates which type of chicken do i want for dinner.

we then appeared on the weakest link which was hosted for some reason by Eammon Homes , i was voted of first.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.