Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The What did you dream about thread? Watch

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i hit a tennis ball across the road and hit the door on the house across from my house and the person opened the door.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream that i was been driven into college and for some reason i was drinking a bottle of beer.

ReputationRep:
    Alright here goes, I have been having weird dreams over the past 2-3 weeks. Yesterday I dreamt of me going to the local shop next to my house, the weather was really bad it was raining heavily non stop. While I was walking there I kinda got lost somehow and arrived at the spooky looking mansion and there were kids just playing in front of the house. I went inside and I find this old random guy who I don't know and he told me to guy to the back room go into the basement and collect something from a chest, while I was going my arm somehow got chopped off and the guy took me to the shop I was originally going to go. He then told me to buy some pens and I also bought this bandage which magically reattached my arm, I spent about a good 10 mins just looking in the shop and waiting for the rain to stop when I found some back door in the shop. I decided to go in and I can't remember what happened afterwards. Kinda interesting and I'm confused as to why I didn't freak the **** out when my arm got chopped off .

ReputationRep:
    Lately I have been having sleep paralysis, it happens to me when I'm half awake and I can see something above me holding me down but I can only move my head, it's so scary!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImEmily)
    Lately I have been having sleep paralysis, it happens to me when I'm half awake and I can see something above me holding me down but I can only move my head, it's so scary!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I've had that once! It's horrible. You can have alien abduction scenarios and crazy stuff like that. With me, I was lying down, sleepy, and I heard a loud crack sound. I couldn't lift my head and my mouth was open like I was screaming.

I found it mostly happens when you lie on your back, so try a different position.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IforanI)
    I've had that once! It's horrible. You can have alien abduction scenarios and crazy stuff like that. With me, I was lying down, sleepy, and I heard a loud crack sound. I couldn't lift my head and my mouth was open like I was screaming.

I found it mostly happens when you lie on your back, so try a different position.
    It's horrible isn't it? It happens to me quite often, but it also happens to my brother! Is it possible to be a random thing in the family? Because my mum also has experiences like this where she is being dragged across the wall or having a dog bite her hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImEmily)
    It's horrible isn't it? It happens to me quite often, but it also happens to my brother! Is it possible to be a random thing in the family? Because my mum also has experiences like this where she is being dragged across the wall or having a dog bite her hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It happens to everyone, and it's there's nothing harmful about it. It happened to me quite a few times but now it rarely ever happens. It happens if you have irregular sleeping patterns or as you said if someone in your family also experiences it .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dilzo999)
    It happens to everyone, and it's there's nothing harmful about it. It happened to me quite a few times but now it rarely ever happens. It happens if you have irregular sleeping patterns or as you said if someone in your family also experiences it .
    I know it's not harmful but it's frightening I guess it's a bit of both, I have an irregular sleeping pattern however people in my family experience it too!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    had a dream my room had loads of ants travelling about in it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.