Perhaps I am planning to take over the world. :sly:

According to the dream library:

_Reptile_.

If a reptile attacks you in a dream, there will be trouble
    of a serious nature ahead for you. If you succeed in killing it,
    you will finally overcome obstacles.

To see a dead reptile come to life, denotes that disputes
    and disagreements, which were thought to be settled, will be
    renewed and pushed with bitter animosity.

To handle them without harm to yourself, foretells that you
    will be oppressed by the ill humor and bitterness of friends,
    but you will succeed in restoring pleasant relations.

For a young woman to see various kinds of reptiles, she will have many
    conflicting troubles. Her lover will develop fancies for others.
    If she is bitten by any of them, she will be superseded by a rival.

It appears that if I had a lover, he would develop feelings for someone else, cheek of it! :plz2:
    If I were you I would just avoid sleep altogether from now on :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by g_star_raw_1989)
    If I were you I would just avoid sleep altogether from now on :eek:
    Don't say that! I won't be able to sleep tonight :sigh:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I was back at school and had acquired the ability to skateboard really well. Midway through doing a trick I suddenly was floating in mid air over London and I could literally 'swim' in air.

Thing is, when you're dreaming, none of this seems weird.

(Original post by Vikki1805)
    Don't say that! I won't be able to sleep tonight :sigh:
    That is the point for the sake of your love life and/or humanity in general if you really some repetilian overlord

ReputationRep:
    I dreamed the other night that I was at a ball and I was coming down the steps looking really pretty. Then my crush was there, looking at me, and touched my back and ask if we could dance. Felt amazing, but then I woke up and was gutted.

ReputationRep:
    this wasn't last night, but my most weird dream was i once ate out the lower half of a girl's body. like, just the legs and dem naughty areas.

i'm not even sure i

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    When you saw them did they say na na naiiii

ermm I dreamt that I was in Antarctica with girls from y old school and then I did something really terrible I can't remember what it was but it was REALLY BAD and I just remember some of the ice breaking. As a result of my actions the whole trip was stopped and we had to start making our way back to the minibus :confused:(which is rather strange). As we were walking back I heard a group of girls *****ing about me saying 'omg look at her shes ruined it etc etc' and then in my head I was thinking of running in front doing a funny dance in front of this girl called Charlotte saying 'you can't talk to me like that' and then we all got in the minibus and the atmosphere was really hostile and I was just wishing that I didn't do what I did to make the trip get cancelled. I just wanted to go back to that moment so I could undo it..and then I woke up and was like wtf :cool:
    haha no.

ReputationRep:
    in my dream last night , we ordered a Dominos but when the guy delivering the Pizza came , he walked away from the door and went back to his car so we followed him and we saw he had lots of Dominos bags in his car , we managed to get the Pizza in the end though.

ReputationRep:
    Last night, I dreamt that I decided to randomly visit China o_0 I was booking the flights and everything :lol: then the plane landed on the street outside my house xD I got on the plane and I looked out of the window as it was taking off and saw my dad standing outside the front door below shouting at me to come back and that I was in big trouble, he was also shooting water balloons up which hit my plane window ... then I woke up :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    My dream last night was a bit creepy. Verne Troyer, for some reason, was in my house with a gun and was trying to kill my family. I had managed to wrestle the gun from him and was making this horrible journey down my street to chuck the gun away into the river, but he was following me and came back to life after I attempted to drown him. Freaky Verne, freaky.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream there was a huge swimming pool outside the college I study at where the road would normally be.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Last night I had a dream that I used my dad's toothbrush by accident. Oh the horror!!

ReputationRep:
    Had a dream that my mum turned into one of those Henry hoovers and killed everyone I knew, and then that James Bond chase scene From Skyfall over the rooftops ensued.

:/

ReputationRep:
    nice different types of dreams in this thread

ReputationRep:
    cant remember what i dreamt last night.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I was being chased by a mafia boss so I ran to my Grandma's to call the police but the phone wouldn't work so I ran upstairs and there was a massive wooden deer and he told me to go up again and it turned out the house had about 8 floors with a different wooden animal on each floor. I got up into the roof and a wooden moose protected me from the Mafia man until I woke up.

ReputationRep:
    I just dreamt that guy I met yesterday asked me out

(I know it will never happen lol)

ReputationRep:
    i remember about my dream , seeing Chelsea winning a match , they were winning 4-1 with both Torres and Drogba and i also remember a woman who wanted me to start drinking whisky with her.

ReputationRep:
    Dreamt of Jonathan Rhys Myers.

We were in a philosophy lecture together.

By gum hes hot even in a dimmed dream like lecture hall.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.