Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The What did you dream about thread? Watch

ReputationRep:
    My ex girlfriend makes frequent dream appearances whenever I just think im over her! The *****, thats so like her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Double Agent)
    My ex girlfriend makes frequent dream appearances whenever I just think im over her! The *****, thats so like her.
    Ex dreams can be disturbing. Sometimes hot but disturbing.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    has any had anyone famous appear in their dreams?

ReputationRep:
    No, although once I did dream that I was famous. This dream is long.
    I was at a garden party at my parents house, and I was wearing a white dress. And then it got all muddy, so I had to take it off to get cleaned. And then for some reason I saw this woman go off on a ship, and I waved goodbye. Then, I was at this thing kind of like a celebrity game show, but there were 3 of us up on this structure that was REALLY high up, and there was a large body of water below us.
    The presenter managed to convince me to jump to my death, so I went onto one of those circle trapeze things and held on, and it brought me above the water, and the presenter said to me "If you do it correctly, you'll kill yourself before you've hit the water" and so I jumped. And before I hit the water, I woke up as the second person on the structure, and I was in a sleeping bag. I got up and did the same thing as the previous, and the same thing happened again as the third person.

When the third person died, I was a ghost, wondering around, and I went to say goodbye to my family. They obviously could hear/see me. My celebrity boyfriend was there, and I didn't feel like I cared much for him. But he was talking about how my old boyfriend (whom I stilled loved, and is actually my boyfriend out of this dream) had gotten angry at the presenter for convincing me to kill myself, so climbed up this mountain to try and find the presenter. But the rock crumbled and he fell to his death.

So now I'd said goodbye, I went off to Heaven. I instantly met my boyfriend there, we had a little reunion and decided to go off and look around this new place. We came across a pet shop, and we got Crookshanks (from Harry Potter) as a pet. Then we looked around at houses and things like that. Then we went to the town hall, which had lots of different rooms. And there was a cupboard, and you would just think about what you wanted and it would be in there. I found a list of deceased people in there. And that was the end of my dream.

ReputationRep:
    I had a brilliant dream last night. Can't remember the details, just that it was a happy dream. I've had some weird ones before. One was this Inception type thing where I'd dreamt my dad had a heart attack, and then in the dream I went to bed and woke up and thought I'd been dreaming so I asked my mum and she told me that he was dead and I was gutted until I actually woke up in the morning and went downstairs and saw my dad at breakfast. It was quite a surprise but I'm just glad it didn't really happen. Had another one where the Groke from the Moomins (anyone who's seen it will know she's creepy as hell) was standing outside my house with a camera, just watching me and I didn't realise it was a dream until my drama teacher turned up at my house with loads of cans of Coke. :lol: Dreams, they're weird stuff.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream that i went to the fa cup final between Liverpool and Bolton - Liverpool were one nil up in the 88th minute and i decided to leave at that point and then drove back home - must not have been listening to the radio as i got home and found out Bolton had won 2-1 - teaches you never to leave a football match early.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was back at school and i was throwing a bottle with some lads and then they tried to put me in the bin for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    I had such a boring dream last night I was just sat doing my coursework that I've been putting off doing for the last week except I was in the middle of a field... :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    has any had anyone famous appear in their dreams?
    Yes, the other night I dreamt Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant were at my house. I was in my room and Stephen came in and told me to come downstairs for dinner. I remember being embarrassed because my pyjamas were on the floor (:dontknow:) Then I woke up.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was on a minibus with what looked like a bar on it.

ReputationRep:
    Dreamed about doing paintball, really funny and good memory woke myself up when I jumped, that happen to anybody else?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APhilToRemember)
    Dreamed about doing paintball, really funny and good memory woke myself up when I jumped, that happen to anybody else?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it not happened to me.

ReputationRep:
    my mate was chasing some lad who tried it on with his sister and it was the last day of school and someone from our year was handing out t shirts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by APhilToRemember)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah that's happened to me a few times.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I was 12 and I had my first sexual experience. I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream where I and another guy were in some sort of place and when it was time for a kiss, my dream ended Majority of the time I dream nightmares which include someone chasing me and trying to kill or am in some sort of catastrophe like hurricane or flood. Also, every time before starting to dream, I run and fell off a cliff :eek: 95% of my dreams are nightmares and only 5% are erotic. I don't even know why it is so!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC armani;41241321?)
    I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
    I was literally just watching the title sequence for Fresh Prince when I read that. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Don Corleone held me at gunpoint and told me to follow his instructions. We got a train to London and he brought me to the back room of a jazz club, where all his "cronies" were waiting at a table with a feast of food surrounding them. He then told me to sit down and help myself to the food, because he "felt like being nice for once." Then I woke up.

It was the most bizarre dream I've ever had.

ReputationRep:
    My alarm woke me up the other night just as the guy I fancy was about to read poetry to me. I wanted to know what kind of shambolic poetry my subconcious constructs! Actually, just as well I never had to her it now I think about it. :lol:

ReputationRep:
    I was going out with this girl (in reality she now hates me, which made the dream a bit weirder. We used to be good friends though). Anyways, me and her were going out, and then there were some kind of weird mutant creatures chasing us (don't ask why because I don't know). So we had to run away from them. Then there was a place full of cars, so we sat in one and I started drifting around the place (but I'm 15 o_O). Then I went onto the road and drove in the opposite direction of the cars, a bunch of random street racers passed me. I saw a group of police cars chasing the street racers. I don't remember the rest, but there wasn't much until I woke up. Also I've forgotten bits in between so it seems even more random.

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.