Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The What did you dream about thread? watch

• Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    Welcome Squad
    Oh, where do I start?

-I was Alice and the white rabbit forced me to swim a lap in the lake while touching the swimming fish with my feet. I swam laps but refused to touch the fish because they hurt. The rabbit kept forcing me to do it right but I just didn't.

-I went into a Daedric ruin (from Morrowind) but was trapped and couldn't get out.

-I had a lucid dream once when I was in my old secondary school and I enjoyed it very much. It only lasted for a few minutes though

-Two of my old college classmates were singing a duet of the Power of Love. They never became a couple...
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Very Important Poster
    Last night's dream was seriously ****ed up. It involved a dead body. :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt that I was talking to a girl that I used to really fancy back in college and that was nice. I also had a dream that a person that I dislike wanted to fight me and we did and I'm glad to say that I won and also I had a bizarre dream that my nan was favouring my cousin over me and it just got really depressing.

I honestly have the most weird dreams..

ReputationRep:
    Once I dreamed that me and this girl that's in my year were sitting down and just talked for a long time. It was enjoyable but in reality I've never spoken to her, so it was quite random.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream last night were it was an episode of Gok Wan's Style Secrets featuring some **** guy I know in real life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    my last dream saw me running in on a beach.

ReputationRep:
    The only part I can remember from my dream last night was me working in a nail bar but I kept doing everyone's nails wrong like not being able to paint them neatly and they ended up looking really scruffy. Then I tried to glue some false nails onto this woman's fingers but I stuck all her fingers together and she got really angry with me, her head turned into a snapping plant and she bit my head off :lolwut:

Oh and once I dreamt that I was at a reunion, probably a school one with lots of random old people in a big white room but I was the only young person and I don't know what I'm doing there, then this woman (old man in drag) comes up to me and says she was this guy who used to really annoy me but with a sex change and then I asked her/him what happened to all the teachers and he/she tells me they're all dead. I got really shocked. My dreams don't usually stick in my mind, but the most memorable ones do.

ReputationRep:
    I was elected Prime Minster of the UK with a super-majority and then elected President of the European Parliament... Then attempted to become President of the European Commission but lost out against Angela Merkel by a margin... Resigned as PM and President of the European Parliament after 4 terms in office. All in all, a pretty normal dream tbfh.

ReputationRep:
    about him

ReputationRep:
    I had the weirdest dream last night and need a place to get it written down, so here goes:

I have a recurring dream/nightmare (It started as a nightmare, but when it started last night, I found myself excited by it - like I knew what was coming and wanted to get it started). Basically, it starts off where I'm on the Isle of Wight with my family (parents, brother, aunties, uncles and cousins) and we go to a banquet at this big old house/castle in full-on medieval costume. Part way through the meal, I get a note. I'm not sure exactly what's on the note but I know that it's some kind of threat along the lines of 'Do you wanna play a game?' from Saw. We all leg it and the whole castle turns into a kind of fun house, but a life or death one.

In the past, I've always stuck with my family, particularly my cousin Laura, but last night, I got separated from them all and found myself in London, at the O2, in the top tier of seats. At first it was pandemonium, loads of panicked mothers and families. They just freaked me out, so I moved around a block and found loads of Leeds United fans. They were just shouting random stuff, so I figured they'd be no use to me. The next block round was a load of England rugby fans. They were all rugby-types and seemed safe, so I sat with them.

Next I heard a familiar voice. It was Tom from The Wanted. He said 'So, you wanna play a game?' I turned around and he was sat down the bottom of the O2 at a table as if to give a press conference. He was spinning a football on his finger and laughing. Then the other members of The Wanted appeared from under the table and suddenly this evil character guy (like Jigsaw) came out from 'backstage'. Everyone was shouting abuse at him. There was a bunch of tennis fans in the bottom tier opposite me, and they all started hitting tennis balls with their rackets towards the evil character.

Then I woke up.

This is very long, I know, but I needed to get it all out

ReputationRep:
    My boy. I know he is out there somewhere...

ReputationRep:
    I was a squirrel eating some cheese. I think it was smoked Applewood. Good times.

ReputationRep:
    I am having repeating bad dream like once in every too weeks, of this man i saw falling by noose in a hanging i saw when i was nine. I was really scary, because i was only little. But i was with my family in the village and they were looking at it so i saw it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lascelles)
    I had the weirdest dream last night and need a place to get it written down, so here goes:

I have a recurring dream/nightmare (It started as a nightmare, but when it started last night, I found myself excited by it - like I knew what was coming and wanted to get it started). Basically, it starts off where I'm on the Isle of Wight with my family (parents, brother, aunties, uncles and cousins) and we go to a banquet at this big old house/castle in full-on medieval costume. Part way through the meal, I get a note. I'm not sure exactly what's on the note but I know that it's some kind of threat along the lines of 'Do you wanna play a game?' from Saw. We all leg it and the whole castle turns into a kind of fun house, but a life or death one.

In the past, I've always stuck with my family, particularly my cousin Laura, but last night, I got separated from them all and found myself in London, at the O2, in the top tier of seats. At first it was pandemonium, loads of panicked mothers and families. They just freaked me out, so I moved around a block and found loads of Leeds United fans. They were just shouting random stuff, so I figured they'd be no use to me. The next block round was a load of England rugby fans. They were all rugby-types and seemed safe, so I sat with them.

Next I heard a familiar voice. It was Tom from The Wanted. He said 'So, you wanna play a game?' I turned around and he was sat down the bottom of the O2 at a table as if to give a press conference. He was spinning a football on his finger and laughing. Then the other members of The Wanted appeared from under the table and suddenly this evil character guy (like Jigsaw) came out from 'backstage'. Everyone was shouting abuse at him. There was a bunch of tennis fans in the bottom tier opposite me, and they all started hitting tennis balls with their rackets towards the evil character.

Then I woke up.

This is very long, I know, but I needed to get it all out
    its fine , the more detail the better is what i say.

ReputationRep:
    what i remember about lasts night dream was i was getting changed in the street for some reason and then two guys turned up and i quickly had to get dressed.

ReputationRep:
    i remember for some reason Man Utd and West Ham were playing football on an empty motorway and i was watching from a bridge , i have some strange dreams.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream in which I was having a dream in which someone else was having a dream in which that someone was having a dream about a person having a dream.

ReputationRep:
    compared to other peoples dreams on this thread , nothing in my dreams happens.

ReputationRep:
    I once had a dream featuring a guy Id never seen before and the next day I saw the same guy twice in real life :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    sexy pixel matter type cloudyness, was definatly rubbing my penis against something. fell out of nothing in particuler. woke up

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.