Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    that Chung Yong Lee scored the fastest goal in premier league history after 5 seconds vs Everton , we can only dream.

ReputationRep:
    i have not had a nightmare for a while.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was in a wheelchair and i was trying to walk again.

ReputationRep:
    last dream I had was with a friend of mine wearing a suit and carrying a briefcase, and with much more hair than he has in real life, and we're walking down a city street. The next thing I know we're standing in my mother's bathroom and I'm drinking water from the bath. I notice the water in the cup I am using has a grey/silver look to it. I realise my mate is standing there with a fuse from the plug of an electrical appliance, and he has taken one of the metal end-caps off the fuse, and from the fuse is pouring this thick grey/silver fluid into the bath water. Analyze that.

ReputationRep:
    i remember i kept getting bitten by a horse from my last dream.

ReputationRep:
    last nights dream included some guys buying cigars from a local shop (could have been a spar shop) then trying to sell them to people for thousands of pounds , we were orginally in the deal but they turned on us so we convinced people not to buy the cigars from them and they got angry and chased us to our house.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream that i was in college and a girl who i wasnt really friends with handed me some short bread biscuits.

ReputationRep:
    I got kidnapped by a shark mafia and was forced to join them and work in their club, which meant servong drinks and earning my keep but if i tried to leave without permission they would hunt me down and gut me

ReputationRep:
    just remembered one i had a while ago were i got onto a bus near to where i live but the bus driver said he would only let me get off the bus about 30 miles away from where i lived , trully weird.

ReputationRep:
    strange dream , went to a nightclub with a few mates where we walked in a it was a big table and i was handed a tray with a few things on it , i then dropped the tray and was then asked by someone who worked there for ID ( I live in England , i am 19) and i didnt have any ID and was asked to leave , i then walked out and around of the nightclub all the ways seems to be a deadend.

i also had a dream where i was in College and my ex deputy head teacher from school talking about me missing some lessons in school , it was very strange.

ReputationRep:
    Your mother

ReputationRep:
    Bump for moarrrsssss.

I never have dreams so cant contribute :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt that I was having a picnic with my sister in a park that was like a square of grass and a picnic bench in the middle of a motorway with a small fence and gate and cars just sped past us really quickly. We were stuck and couldn't figure out how to get back to the pavement because the cars were going past us so frequently. There were loads of spiders suddenly crawling everywhere around me and on me so I ran out of the park area and got run over instantly, then I woke up. It meant that for the rest of the night I was twitching and kicking my legs trying to get the "spiders" off me that I kept thinking were crawling under my duvet :afraid:

ReputationRep:
    I was one of the X-Men (Storm I think, except I'm white) and for some reason I was in prison and then I'm pretty sure I got off with Havoc from X-Men First Class. And then we escaped and I kept running into people I went to school with. Saw someone getting in a police car, then woke up. Annoyed I never met Magneto.

ReputationRep:
    Dreamt that I fractured my c-spine last night (probably as I was boarding somebody the other day ) .. however, woke up with a really sore back :L Dreams always sound so rubbish when you talk about them yet they're not when they're happening

ReputationRep:
    had a wrestling related dream last night

had a dream where i was at a wrestling event and they went around and answered questions from fans , cant remember my question but i talked to the Big Show , also asked RVD in a different setting in a ring what is favourite move from the top rope was , cant remember what he said and also Funaki got powerbomb out of the wrestling arena by Heidenreich.

ReputationRep:
    2 noteable hightlights of last nights dream - went down a slide which had poilce officers on the side of it.

and went for a drink , my mate ordered a pint and i ordered a glass of coke in a corner shop

ReputationRep:
    I got this longboard that I really want for free and started doing mad skills that I hadn't ever done before.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    just seen this on Adiza Shardow(Liberty in Waterloo Road) twitter account

Just woke up from a dream where I was Shane O Meara(Connor , WR) best man and he was marrying Rihanna and I was tryna warn him she was cheating WTF lol
    • Section Leader
    • Political Ambassador
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    Back in my teens when I used to play MMOs all day I would sometimes dream about the game. They were strange dreams because they'd always be in top-down perspective, the same as the camera angle in the game, as opposed to seeing out my eyes in front of me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.