Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    had a dream where Diego Forlan and David Beckham were back playing for Manchester United.

ReputationRep:
    went to a football match between Portsmouth and Bolton the other night in a dream , dont know where it came from.

ReputationRep:
    me and a my mate broke into a house but when we walked out of the door to get out of the house , the two dogs followed us so we had to put the dogs back before the owners woke up.

ReputationRep:
    The worst from my childhood was being trapped inside this clock of a giant toad I had in my room, where instead of a mouth it had the clock face and it had massive cartoon eyes that would intimidate any 2 year old. Then inside I met all the Disney castle except they were evil and I was gobbled up by Mickey Mouse
    and about a week ago I had a dream a mad scientist was castrating me with a king-size pair of tweezers...
    Needless to say I don't like my dreams much.

Although there was this one dream where I was a globe-trotting tennis ball :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    i was rushing out of school at the end of the day , it was a couple of minutes past the time and i thought i would miss my bus and as i was rushing , Darcy Isa(Lauren - Waterloo Road) was walking in the other direction.

ReputationRep:
    I dreampt the other night that the other night I had the wrong ticket for a journey from Scotland to Birmingham (I have never been to Birmingham), the conductor charged me £20 extra which made me extremely frustrated. So much so I spent the rest of the journey crying whilst writing a letter of complaint to the train company.

My dreams are forever getting weirder.

ReputationRep:
    ask.fm are asking members what they dreamt about last night.

ReputationRep:
    I hopped out of the shower, and was suddenly trying to avoid being eaten by giant candy floss balls that had appeared on waltzers that had suddenly turned up.

They were walking towards me, using sticks as legs.

It was really weird.

Luckily, I ended up eating them to escape being dipped into an acid vat.

ReputationRep:
    I met John Green and he sat next to me on a sofa. I tried to play it cool, and asked for him to sign my copy of The Fault in our Stars so my friends would believe I met him.

Then the dream changed and I woke up, angry that he hadn't had time to sign my book before realising it was actually a dream...

It's not the first time this has happened, either. I seem to have this weird obsession with celebrities - every few weeks I dream about meeting a different celebrity, wonder vaguely if I'm dreaming so decide to get an autograph, and wake up :mad:

ReputationRep:
    had a dream me and my mates bikes got nicked by young children and we chased them around trying to get them back.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamed I read Lord of The Rings. I even knew every character even though I have NEVER watched or read it :O

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt last night that me and my brother were walking down the road and a bus came and my brother stopped it and it pulled over and my brother walked away from it for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was arguing with my teacher on why classes should be small rather than large.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i headed the ball into the back of the net but the referee decided the ball went out of the play so the goal was disallowed , i was furious with the decision and vowed not the celebrate if i scored a real goal.

ReputationRep:
    cant remember what i dreamt about last night.
    • PS Helper
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    I always have ridiculously vivid dreams. The last one I remember was that three of my teeth fell out.

But I think that's because my mum has been moaning at me to go to the dentist!

ReputationRep:
    had a dream last night that there was no chance Bolton could get into the play offs with a few games to go but when i checked we were comfortably in the play offs.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    had a dream last night that there was no chance Bolton could get into the play offs with a few games to go but when i checked we were comfortably in the play offs.
    **** me how do you remember your dreams so well?

ReputationRep:
    That I was walking back and forth infront of a line of medieval mercenaries on a grassy plain next to a castle we were presumably about to attack!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinda.college)
    **** me how do you remember your dreams so well?
    i remember some dreams but dont remember others.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.