Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The What did you dream about thread? Watch

ReputationRep:
    This was the most random dream I've ever had...

I was in school, but it didn't look like school. It was much bigger that the real thing. Me and my friends were chasing some ninjas through the school, and there was a massive underground network beneath. The ninjas escaped, then we arrived at the London underground, which was beneath the school.
    We boarded onto a tube, and waited until the tube took us to its destination. It took us to the edge of a forest, and it was a lovely summer's day. I walked into the forest, when it started getting weird. I saw the shadow of a giant bad-like creature swoop down through the trees. Then it started raining fireballs. Then all of the trees became alive, having really scary faces. Anyone who came close to the trees got crushed by their trunks. I began running away and that's when the dream finished.

ReputationRep:
    i seriously dont know where my dreams come from.

ReputationRep:
    I had a dream that me and a few other people were trapped inside an institution, and we were all trying to escape. We basically had to escape through an obstacle course - the first part was we had to navigate a theme park at high speeds without crashing into anything, the second part we had to fight against a powerful enemy, and the third part we had to navigate a maze towards the exit, all while avoiding the laser gun of one of the administrators.

It might be also worthwhile to note that for the duration of this dream, I was a pokemon.

ReputationRep:
    it was a very Simpsons related dream last night , basically a lot of the characters on that show were held hostage in a cave by some dolphins and Homer had to save them but then he ended up being held hostage by the dolphins , it then emerged the dophins held them to get to Homer.

also Professor Frink had invented something new but there was a debate whether he was standing below the right sign i think it was either west or east something.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream where Demba Ba for some reason was on front of the daily mirror and also there was a sub story about Cisse on there too , dont know what the storys were.

also i looked at the sports section and it said Swansea 0-2 Bolton but looking at the pictures it wasnt the Liberty Stadium the game was played at and Danny Guthrie scored for us (he hasnt played for Bolton in 5 years now)

also remember running home in the rain as quickly as i could.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream me and some friends were chasing Lee Mack in a block of flats type set up and we were acting as the poilce and Mack was acting as a criminal , he managed to get away from us in the end in a car and also had a baseball bat to stop us from stopping him.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream me and my mate stole a car and were chased by police on foot( i think we had got rid of the car by that stage) and then we got caught and at the end i was playing Fifa with Wilfried Zaha.

ReputationRep:
    Last night I dreamt I was on a train and there was this couple sat behind me with a pet snake, and they were stroking it. It was pretty huge, but I ended up petting it anyway; cute little snake /dream1

Then I dreamt I was Dexter and I went into this guy's house with some friends, I ended up killing somebody and doing a runner, then I heard Hagrid coming up behind me, calling out, so I hid in a bush until he'd gone past. Then I heard the police coming so I stole Hagrid's car and tried to find the road they weren't coming from. Then I ended up getting out the car and running into this village, where a female police officer ran into me and told me that her backup was coming from one of three possible routes, and told me to go down by the hotel, so I ran to this hotel and noticed that there was a fence beside it, and that there were two cops with rifles aiming at anyone who got near the fence. I realised I was trapped and that the cars would be here any minute, so I turned back and ran the way I came, hoping that no one would see me. Then I spotted this wall with a hole inside it so I climbed inside and squeezed myself into the cavity where I hid.
    /dream2

After that I dreamt I was Dexter again and this time I was running into this town; it was a hot day and the floor was dusty as hell. People saw me and cried out, and I carried on running up this mountain path and stayed on the path for ages, till I came round to the other side of the mountain where I could see a hotel with a huge swimming pool and loads of people sat around in deck chairs. I jumped into the pool from like 10 metres and nobody seemed to notice, so I climbed out and stood there for a bit, having forgotten what I was running from. I then proceeded to the bathroom where I saw this guy standing in front of the mirror, so I just went up to him and stabbed him in the back and killed him right there. There was a lot of blood.
    /dream3

Hmm. I seem to have slightly weird dreams.
    EDIT: And maybe a Dexter obsession.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream where i was on the bus coming home from college and Dean Smith(Phillip Ryan Series 4,5- Waterloo Road) was the bus driver.

ReputationRep:
    The most strangest dream I ever had was when I was given the job of prime minister. I didn't even apply, I was just given it! Jamie Carragher (footballer) was hired as my assistant. We didn't work at Downing Street, we worked in a dark blue lighthouse... Anyway, I can remember looking out the round window to see and it fell down.

Then that was it. The dream ended.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was playing Tennis with Sacha Parkinson(Corrie Star)

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i was in some kind of boarding school and Heather Pearce(Nikki Boston on Waterloo Road) was one of the teachers there and she was talking to me about something.

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt of having a threesome with Nicole Shirtslinger and Kate upton!:bl::borat:
    You can imagine the dissapointment when i woke up next to kelly brook

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt I was going on holiday with the Manchester United team. But we were leaving from my old high school, and our transport was a tardis! It really didn't seem so strange in the dream.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was in jail for some reason and it was full of gangs.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream last night i was pushing like trolleys and other items onto the motorway for some reason and also remember going back to my car which was parked in a beer garden.

ReputationRep:
    dreamt I'd overslept for my driving lesson, and then got into the car and had major problems with the seat belt, ironically when I had the lesson it was the first time I hadn't had problems with the seat belt

ReputationRep:
    I had three of them , they all involved girls .first one I was with isla Fisher and we were in Africa went on a date with her . I got back home at 4 am and my aunty and sister Negged me for seeing her cos she was a bad influence or maybe cos she was white and im black(
    Weird but entertainment

Another one I was making out with a girl and I can't even remember her face so throughout the whole day at work was thinking about the dream and I can even remember her scent Damn I hate being single.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbk4894)
    had a dream i was in jail for some reason and it was full of gangs.
    Let me guess you wore knee pads as well:L

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt about getting caught in the pouring rain.

It was a pretty wet dream.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.