Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The What did you dream about thread? Watch

ReputationRep:
    LANs Del Rey teaching me about what happens in the "afterlife'. :erm: has anyone found that they have experienced the same dream twice? I dreamt that zombies were to raid the house any minute and I had to hide in my attic. This has happened more then once! Very strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt last night that, someone took a direct debit out of my bank account without my knowledge (unusual dream, I know)

I woke up and it bothered me in the morning so I got dressed and went to the bank. Strangely enough, fusion gym had taken £69 from my bank account without my knowledge. So I stopped the direct debit and got a refund.

So yeah I'd love more dreams like that.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream last night , i was in Manchester but i was lost and didnt know how to get home , i then went into a cafe but only had a £1 on me so i couldnt order anything but then when the waitress left i discovered about 5 or 6 50p in my pocket , also remember for some reason an old school friend decided to throw his dinner over me.

ReputationRep:
    Last night was a weird one. First of all Alan Davies, Steve Coogan, Stephen Fry and I were trying to escape a zombie invasion, we ended up hiding in a caravan. When I entered said caravan I found one of my real life work colleagues cleaning it ready for Mel Giedroyc. Then I woke up.

ReputationRep:
    My crush let's not get into details

ReputationRep:
    Last night I had a dream me and my friends were all eating yellow rice chrispies and milk out of pint glasses.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream i was at an awards ceremony and Triple H and Joe Tracini (Dennis of Hollyoaks) were the ones presenting the awards.

ReputationRep:
    My teeth all fell out again (in my dream ofc) which apparently is the mind's way of calming you by taking something you're not meant to be stressed about and redirecting your fears or something. But my teeth are falling out! I've had a big chunk of tooth fall out on either side of my mouth in the last year and I'm terrified of losing my teeth and I can't afford to go to the dentist's atm either but that means surely that when I eventually do they'll be like "Nah, mate, you came too late, we're gonna have to rip them all out..."

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    had a dream that my car was stolen by three guys and one of them said "there is nothing you can do , i have got a dog" also later two of my friends joined in and we had a little gang feud going on.

also had a dream i was watching The Jeremy Kyle show where a woman had admitted cheating on her boyfriends six times but blamed him saying he wasnt treating her right.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream me and my dog were chased away from a football match by some people.

ReputationRep:
    had a dream about Corrie the other night.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone kept a dream journal? I would love to lucid dream but I have heard of perma lucidity, and that some people where trying to achieve this?
    Also would keeping a dream journal see if you can predict the future?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sphodromantis)
    Has anyone kept a dream journal? I would love to lucid dream but I have heard of perma lucidity, and that some people where trying to achieve this?
    Also would keeping a dream journal see if you can predict the future?
    there is a thread called dream journals in the entertainment section of this forum.

ReputationRep:
    Someone stole my left shoe.

I eventually found it - someone was selling it in a stall - but it was just so distressing having to find an equally pretty pair to buy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SillyRodent)
    I dreamt that I'd taken a really embarrassing photo of myself mooning whilst spreading my cheeks at a party and it was going up on facebook. I think this stemmed from me trying the cinnamon challenge in real life and having it videoed at the New Years party.
    Your signature gif is pretty terrifying, not going to lie. What is it?

ReputationRep:
    I dreamt about playing candy crush lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    With results day just around the corner, I had a dream last night that I've failed my exams and have thus failed to get into uni. Please God, don't make this dream a reality otherwise I'm dead.

ReputationRep:
    i had a dream i got a B in my GCSE english result , think it is because of the results coming out in a couple of weeks i am dreaming of that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simran Mars Foster)
    LANs Del Rey teaching me about what happens in the "afterlife'. :erm: has anyone found that they have experienced the same dream twice? I dreamt that zombies were to raid the house any minute and I had to hide in my attic. This has happened more then once! Very strange.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :yep: in fact I think I've had one dream a good few times cause I kind of remember what happens next in the dream before it happens... very strange haha :lol:

ReputationRep:
    This time I had a dream I was on a high-speed train chase against my aunt, who when I finally caught up to her complained that I wasn't very sociable at the party the other day (which being in a dream I had absolutely no recollection of so just had to apologise a fair bit). It was cool with her because I found an antique in one of the train stations which she quite liked, after this she climbed up a cliff with crannies covered in cobwebs and although I'm a bit scared of spiders I climbed up anyway to follow her. At the top I didn't find her so entered a museum where they were holding a massive conference about something (my sister was there and said it wasn't physics as I thought but something like line-dancing maths), I left frustrated by the lack of line boots. When I left through the same door I was in a holiday resort with my brother where we chilled at the pool for a bit before heading over to the Titanic, which we stayed on for a bit until about an hour into the film where I was apparently no longer on the ship but watching the film at the part where it sank next to my friend as she cried incessantly, wishing for Jack to come back.

I woke up with a cobweb on my arm o-O

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.