Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was born with thick hair and as a child my hair was very healthy and strong. Over the past year I've lost a lot of hair and my hair tends to fall out a lot, a few reasons for this might be because I had a lot of deficiencies and a poor diet. I was just wondering that if I start eating healthy, I also take a vitamin b-complex supplement everyday, will my hair return back to its original state which was really thick as it's really thin right now? Also, do you know any specific products/oils that stimulate hair growth and clean your scalp thoroughly? Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    I've never tried using these but argan oil is apparently very good, a hairdresser suggested it to my friend when she was getting a haircut and almond oil. Also I was reading a magazine and came across a product that Lee Stafford doees which is ''For Hair that never Grows past a certain Length" - you can find it on the Boots website

ReputationRep:
    Coconut oil
    Argon oil
    and olive oil.
    go to your local Holland and Barrets and order Biotin and Sea Kelp. and see the differences....

ReputationRep:
    UniQ one it's amazing I'll link it http://www.uniq-one.com/ it's well worth the money. My mums a hairdresser and it sells out so quick in the salon xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Also a product called Nioxin it's been used in America for 10 years and been in the UK for about 3 it's good because if u don't see a difference in 30 days it's money back! http://m.nioxin.com/index.aspx xx

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I bought pure argan oil from morocco and apply it to my face nightly and at the end if my hair
    And to be honest I havent noticed much difference
    Maybe Im putting it on wrong though
    I knocked the bottle over, twice so theres not much left

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    A cheap inexpensive alternative though is olive oil
    That really works for me
    I just find it awfully hard to wash out

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The Lee Stafford thing I was talking about has received roughly five stars for it and has over 200 reviews on Boots, but a good thing to take into account at the end of the day is that everyone is different thus results would vary between people

ReputationRep:
    I am always using Mira Hair oil because it make my hair so soft and strong . its a good hair care product.
    for more detail please visit us at mirahairoils.net

-------

Mira Hair Oil Reviews

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.