Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey I've been trying to apply for my accommodation and you have to put a preference of all accommodations but its only city south accommodation which has April start students. Was wondering how other people have applied for accommodation and which order preference you have out them in as I don't want to be put in halls too far away :?

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

ReputationRep:
    which campus will you be at? because might have a room available for you in April which is part of halls!

ReputationRep:
    Hi

I have a double room in 4 bed townhouse which is only 20mins walk from Bham City centre, so you can literally walk to City Centre/ Aston/ Jewellery Quater campus. There is also a direct bus to BCU Perry Barr campus, direct bus to City centre and also a direct bus to Jewellery Quater campus. All these buses are frequent. Please let me know if you are interested and I will send you more details. The rent is £57 per week incl of all bill apart from gas and electric. Which currently works out to be £1.80.

Also I would stress, this house is my own house. So as a live out landlord, I would want someone to live in it, who treats it as their own. Currently the house is occuplied by students and graduats, who are clean. As the house is so near other halls and city centre, everyone who lived in the house dont have loud parties during the weekdays. So Im hoping to continue to find someone who are looking for clean, quiet and friendly house to stay in during their uni /grad period. Please let me know if this sounds like you.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Kindes regards

Steph 07538 700625

ReputationRep:
    thanks for these offers guys but i have been given campus accommodation thought it would be best to be on campus for the first year so i can make new friends and be close to others on my course

thank you from melanie

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.