Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Hurts when I go for a pee Watch

ReputationRep:
    It doesn't happen all of the time but sometimes i go for a pee and then I'm fine but it's after it starts hurting it feels like somethings blocked. Then when you go the next time you can see bits of stuff in the water. It hurts for about 20 minutes and it's a searing pain and I normally turn yellow and start sweating a lot that's how painful it is.

ReputationRep:
    Doctors, pronto.

ReputationRep:
    Ummm time for a trip to the doctors. why was that not your first choice instead of coming on here

ReputationRep:
    :doctor:

ReputationRep:
    Because I can't make it happen it just happens when it does. When I go for my normal pee it's fine but then after you can feel something that's trapped and then you feel like you need to go for lots of little pees but it's blocked and it hurts. Then 20 mins later you go for a proper long pee again and the little bits are there.

ReputationRep:
    Were you in the Green Mile by any chance? sounds like you have a urinary tract infection

ReputationRep:
    Bladder stones perhaps?

ReputationRep:
    His is different his happens all the time mines is intermittent. I've been to the doctors for peeing blood and the looked at my kidneys but I'm not sure if this is related.

ReputationRep:
    definite STI or UTI, ur penis is broken mate, GO TO THE DOCTOR!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vikki1805)
    Bladder stones perhaps?
    No it's like skin kind of stuff...like it has substance to it but it's like skin.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Great_One)
    No it's like skin kind of stuff...like it has substance to it but it's like skin.
    Definitely visit your quack!

ReputationRep:
    Urinary tract infection is most likely. As advised by other posters, see a doctor. They'll refer you to pathology for urine sample testing.

ReputationRep:
    I have for kidney problems and I know for a fact that when it hurts when you urinate it's not a good sign. I get them a lot, most months, because I had duplex kidneys.

You need to tell someone a out this and go to a doctor, they'll give you a bottle for you to do a water sample. F you have stomach ache and back ache it could be your kidneys. But usually if you just have stomach ache it's a urine infection. Just don't leave it too long, because a urine infection can turn into a kidney infection and a kidney infection can turn into kidney stones. Believe me kidney stones are fudging painful, I was hospitalised and I couldn't move off the bed.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Don't pee then, simples.

ReputationRep:
    You have to be a troll... People are telling you to go to the Doctors and you're adamant you don't need to. XD

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.