Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I really like one of my colleagues. I think he fancies me, because he always compliments me, flirts, and at our christmas party he came up to me said hi and whispeared " you look absolutley beautiful tonight" and gave me a kiss. later on when everyone was a bit tipsy he started dancing with me and was holding my hand, and he told me again that he thinks im pretty. One other colleague tried dancing with him but he held my hand, pulled me closer and we danced again. But nothing else happened.

Few nights ago we went out again with work colleagues. He arrived late, I ignored him didnt say hi and he did the same. "awkward".
    I kept catching him looking at me. then on the dance floor he gave me the look and said come here. so i gave the look too lol and went to dance with him again nothing happened. he was giving other girls a bit more attention but i continued dancing with other guy friends and looked like i didnt care...Later that night he asked what i wanted to do for after party and he will be down for whatever i wanted to do.

Does he like me? shall I do anything about it? or completely forget about him.. HELP

ReputationRep:
    Obviously he likes you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really like one of my colleagues. I think he fancies me, because he always compliments me, flirts, and at our christmas party he came up to me said hi and whispeared " you look absolutley beautiful tonight" and gave me a kiss. later on when everyone was a bit tipsy he started dancing with me and was holding my hand, and he told me again that he thinks im pretty. One other colleague tried dancing with him but he held my hand, pulled me closer and we danced again. But nothing else happened.

Few nights ago we went out again with work colleagues. He arrived late, I ignored him didnt say hi and he did the same. "awkward".
    I kept catching him looking at me. then on the dance floor he gave me the look and said come here. so i gave the look too lol and went to dance with him again nothing happened. he was giving other girls a bit more attention but i continued dancing with other guy friends and looked like i didnt care...Later that night he asked what i wanted to do for after party and he will be down for whatever i wanted to do.

Does he like me? shall I do anything about it? or completely forget about him.. HELP
    -________- yes. NEEEEXT.

why did you ignore him though??

(Original post by hannahchan)
    -________- yes. NEEEEXT.

why did you ignore him though??
    because i wanted him to come up to me. I shouldnt have silly of me

ReputationRep:
    he wants youu

ReputationRep:
    You've made another thread that is identical to this apart from the very minor detail that he has a girlfriend. You'e basically omitted this fact in this post so that we tell you that he is interested in you so that your ego is stroked and you hear what you want to hear. He has a girlfriend. Leave it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse)
    You've made another thread that is identical to this apart from the very minor detail that he has a girlfriend. You'e basically omitted this fact in this post so that we tell you that he is interested in you so that your ego is stroked and you hear what you want to hear. He has a girlfriend. Leave it.
    This, why do you fear criticism,OP? If she's wrong she twists the truth. Well done OP he likes you, consider if you and him were in a relationship and someone were to start flirting with him would you like it,I bet you would, wouldn't you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm sorry but I just want to know if he likes me. yes I do know its not fair on his gf but honestly I'm not the one who started the whole thing. I try to avoid him but I see him every week and we always go out together (with mutual friends)

I just wanted to be sure if there is anything or I'm just being paranoid

ReputationRep:
    I'm sorry but I just want to know if he likes me. yes I do know its not fair on his gf but honestly I'm not the one who started the whole thing. I try to avoid him but I see him every week and we always go out together (with mutual friends)

Well I'm not going to know 1 is his GF a *****? 2 do you actually see it as long term? 3 is he and her engaged? 4 how long have your relationships in the past lasted? You have to be able to at least get 2/3 out if 4 right to even consider it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

My friend is in exactly the same situation - he's been with his girlfriend for 3 years and you can tell there is real chemistry between the two. To answer your question: yes. He obviously has some interest in you. But he probably won't show anything further unless you reciprocate his feelings. Him having a girlfriend is also another thing... But we don't know the whole story. Maybe he's unhappy? Maybe she doesn't give him the attention you do? We don't know. But ultimately: be careful. Very careful. You also have to see him at work everyday so... That's another thing you should consider.

He even told a colleague today that he can't stay away from me. I like him more every time i see him help me

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.