Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have you ever got into a fight with another TSR member:P Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by insignificant)
    I don't know if anyone remembers this, it was a long time ago, but there was a guy who got so mad at his girlfriend for cheating he changed his girlfriends firm and insurance UCAS choices to the 2 places she least wanted to go to, and she didn't notice until after the 14 day period. I tried talking him round to realising what he had done and to apologise, he ended up finding me on facebook, long story short he got mad I wouldn't go to this festival with him (never met or seen him in my life) and wrote this massive psycho essay on my facebook wall. That taught me not to talk to strangers again! blocked, deleted, had to get a new tsr account, allsorts. My own fault really.

oh my :eek:

ReputationRep:
    I can almost guarantee you the most amount of arguments I have seen have been on the religion section of the forum :catfight:

ReputationRep:
    That taught me not to talk to strangers who are so psychotic that they ruined their girlfriend's life again!
    Fixed.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if anyone remembers this, it was a long time ago, but there was a guy who got so mad at his girlfriend for cheating he changed his girlfriends firm and insurance UCAS choices to the 2 places she least wanted to go to, and she didn't notice until after the 14 day period. I tried talking him round to realising what he had done and to apologise, he ended up finding me on facebook, long story short he got mad I wouldn't go to this festival with him (never met or seen him in my life) and wrote this massive psycho essay on my facebook wall. That taught me not to talk to strangers again! blocked, deleted, had to get a new tsr account, allsorts. My own fault really.
    Wow, that guy is not a nice person, I mean who invites a stranger to some festival? :eek:

But seriously, what happened with this, did she get it sorted out? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Many with IPS78348348348134 (or whatever his username is)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttime)
    Fixed.
    Oh my God, it's a Demigod! :eek:

But anyway, she must have got it sorted out right, he can't have just 'ruined her life' like that, there's no way that UCAS would have just said tough luck to her.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if anyone remembers him, but Rolland Garros.
    Jesus Christ, he was infuriating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rahul.S)
    ive got death threats and given them.....I wouldn't say its a fight when those whom ive given death threats to never appear online again
    :rofl:

You wanna fight?

ReputationRep:
    I had an argument once with someone who insisted that Cesar Milan physically abuses dogs.

Nobody insults the dog whisperer... nobody!&$£!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robbie242)
    Every time the issue of 9/11 comes up I get in an argument
    LOOOOL

I saw, I saw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zeegie)
    The religion section mainly....there's a lot of haters in there.
    I know about haters...infact, i got into an silly argument with one earlier today :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    LOOOOL

I saw, I saw.
    I know, I'm always seen with Tin foil hat on :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by This Excellency)
    I know about haters...infact, i got into an silly argument with one earlier today :rolleyes:

What a pleasure to bump into you again.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nexttime)
    Fixed.

(Original post by \/ibhav)
    Wow, that guy is not a nice person, I mean who invites a stranger to some festival? :eek:

But seriously, what happened with this, did she get it sorted out? :confused:
    I can't really remember, it was 2009 I do remember though the police getting involved, but I think she did have to reapply.

ReputationRep:
    I got into an argument with a girl who insisted that horses had as much right as cars to be on busy A roads...

ReputationRep:
    Never :innocent:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I killed them with a spade

Don't tell anyone :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    I can't really remember, it was 2009 I do remember though the police getting involved, but I think she did have to reapply.
    Ouch! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Yup. They said nasty things to me.

Then I was told off by a mod. :ashamed2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CasualSoul)
    Not sure if in right section
    but
    Have you ever got into a fight with another TSR member:P

I haven't..yet . Have you?
    Want to be my first one? :sexface:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.