Who do you enjoy seeing fail the most?

Watch
PotPon
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
It has to be Liverpool for me- after getting rid of a world class manager they seem to think they can reach similar heights. Spending all that cash on Carroll, Henderson, Downing and Cole was funny to see.

Plus alot of the LFC fans are now complaining about how FSG are ruining them. :facepalm:

This isn't a thread to cause trouble, I think it's just good to see what teams dislike who and why.

Regards.
Genocidal
Badges: 19
Report 7 years ago
Manchester City. Most of the fans who fill their stadium are nothing but plastic. Only the, relatively small, hardcore fans turn up during for round 3 of the League Cup.

I admit I also like watching Luis Suarez fail (not really Liverpool). He dives, he moans, and he has a permanent look of disgust on his face. Nothing but a poor man's Messi.
username945663
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm not too bothered about clubs.

I love seeing players who are well known for diving failing to get penalties when they do actually get fouled.

Suarez would be one I like to see failing. I mean ok its unfair to judge him every game by his reputation but
every penalty he hasn't got this season because of that, he probably got it another time by diving.

^He is an awesome player and all that, just hate some things he does.
PotPon
Rep:
?
I understand it but I'm not sure I agree with why Suarez gets so much hate tbh. Players dive. It happens.

He's a class act and without him LFC would be close to the drop.

Can't wait until he leaves
Zürich
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Chelsea. Bought their trophies, no history and little class. Obnoxious fans react to any problem with demands for more spending.
Jack93o
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Chelsea - disgusting club, disgusting style, disgusting owner, disgusting fans, disgusting everything. The prestige of the champions league has forever been tainted by their fluke win last season.
PotPon
Rep:
?
Last season was an absolute joke how they won the CL. Embarrassing for everyone involved.
UnWise
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Manchester United, Liverpool and Barcelona.

As far as players...Suarez, Gerrard and C. Ronaldo spring to mind.
runningfromlions
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Newcastle. Mainly because it's nice to see them do poorly since I'm a Sunderland fan, but also because of the attitude of so many of their fans (or at least the ones I have on facebook!). A lot of Newcastle fans told me they would be getting champions league football next season so it's pretty satisfying to see them slip further towards the championship.
Kutta
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Has to be Man City and Chelsea! I used to dislike Arsenal but now i really just feel sorry for them lol, player wise I would have to say I love seeing Tevez fail, he is a definition of a kutta
PotPon
Rep:
?
Player wise, Balotelli. Most overrated fool on the planet. How he's on more than 20k is crazy.
FrescoDiMorte
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I love to see Man United fail and lose matches which they should win. Especially seeing as I know I can look forward to Sir Alex having a great big moan about how the referee is inept and blah blah blah. But even more so is the fact that love them or hate them, they hardly ever fail at anything so when it happens it's sweeeeet.
rockrunride
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Chelsea and the cannon club. Though I only really enjoy it if it benefits Spurs directly. If we're mid table and the Goons miss out on the Champions League on goal difference I couldn't give a monkey's.
TM94
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Sunderland.

A horrific club.
Cannotbelieveit
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Easy. Arsenal, led by a deluded manager and has fans that are up their own arse, oh and are now the 3rd team in London.

:hahaha: http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
username927016
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Well first & foremost I much prefer to see my team (Chelsea) doing well but my list of most disliked clubs probably go something like:

Man Utd
Liverpool
Barcelona
Arsenal
Tottenham
Leeds
Man City
UKBrah
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by runningfromlions)
Newcastle. Mainly because it's nice to see them do poorly since I'm a Sunderland fan, but also because of the attitude of so many of their fans (or at least the ones I have on facebook!). A lot of Newcastle fans told me they would be getting champions league football next season so it's pretty satisfying to see them slip further towards the championship.
Haha from champions league to the championship.. QUITE a big jump :cool:
CB91
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Man United
Everton
Chelsea
Leeds
West Ham
Millwall
Newcastle
Real Madrid
Espanyol
England
Scotland
Wales
Rep of Ireland
Northern Ireland
danny111
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Love to see Sir Alex fail. In his centuries of managing he has never learnt an ounce of humility and how to lose gracefully.
MagicNMedicine
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I don't get wood when a club fails but I do enjoy watching all the haters get upset when various clubs are successful. Although I don't support Arsenal I'm looking forward to their next period of success and see how all the butthurt haters react "erm, you don't promote young players, no thats not it, erm, you just bought your success, no thats not it, erm, you play boring long ball football, erm thats not it, you don't have any history....ah sod it"
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What do you want most from university virtual open days and online events?

I want to be able to watch in my own time rather than turn up live (185)
28.95%
I want to hear more about the specifics of the course (106)
16.59%
I want to be able to dip in and dip out of lots of different sessions (58)
9.08%
I want to meet current students (54)
8.45%
I want to meet academics and the people that will be teaching me (51)
7.98%
I want to have a taster lecture or workshop to see what the teaching is like (127)
19.87%
My parents/guardians are more interested than me to be honest (38)
5.95%
Other things – I'll tell you in the thread (20)
3.13%

Watched Threads