Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who do you enjoy seeing fail the most? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I don't get wood when a club fails but I do enjoy watching all the haters get upset when various clubs are successful. Although I don't support Arsenal I'm looking forward to their next period of success and see how all the butthurt haters react "erm, you don't promote young players, no thats not it, erm, you just bought your success, no thats not it, erm, you play boring long ball football, erm thats not it, you don't have any history....ah sod it"

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal. Most of my mates (and the irritating ***** above) are all high and mighty about their economic situation and the lovely football they play, yet turn into nasty bitter arses when they're players leave. The atmosphere at the Emirates is almost none-existent and as said above, they're now the 3rd team in London.

They're fans lambast Chelsea for the way they played last season but if I meant they could win a Champions League they'd take it. Although I respect Henry, they're supporters are far too harsh on their players. Walcott's carried them at times this season yet they ignore that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MagicNMedicine)
    I don't get wood when a club fails but I do enjoy watching all the haters get upset when various clubs are successful. Although I don't support Arsenal I'm looking forward to their next period of success and see how all the butthurt haters react "erm, you don't promote young players, no thats not it, erm, you just bought your success, no thats not it, erm, you play boring long ball football, erm thats not it, you don't have any history....ah sod it"
    The hater juice was best served when Chelsea went to win that humongous cup. Next to the joy of seeing Chelsea winning it was the joy of seeing the teary floodgates open up. :awesome:

And a lot of said tears resonate well within this very thread! The sweet taste of victory...(and salty tears). Love it! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    QPR, horrible little club, they can crawl back down the leagues where they came from. I dont even know why i hate them. Probobly them and Millwall.

And Im a Barnsley supporter so Leeds is a team i naturally love see fail.

ReputationRep:
    Gervinho.

His darting runs on and off the ball are sheer joy to witness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamboogy)
    Gervinho.

His darting runs on and off the ball are sheer joy to witness.
    Did you see him today? My sides are still aching

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PotPon)
    It has to be Liverpool for me- after getting rid of a world class manager they seem to think they can reach similar heights. Spending all that cash on Carroll, Henderson, Downing and Cole was funny to see.

Plus alot of the LFC fans are now complaining about how FSG are ruining them. :facepalm:

This isn't a thread to cause trouble, I think it's just good to see what teams dislike who and why.

Regards.

:O Firstly, getting rid of Benitez is justified, and I don't know any Liverpool fans who actually think spending all that money was right.. I admit, Liverpool were a bit foolish when it came to negotiating, but hell, Chelsea brought Torres for 50mil and do I really need to move onto Man city?

Now getting to the point, I love seeing Torres suffer- muhaha- and chelsea. But most of all Man Utd, and seeing them fail, being out of the champions league was probably the best thing ever. It just about beat Chelsea being kicked out ahha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wardah2)
    :O Firstly, getting rid of Benitez is justified, and I don't know any Liverpool fans who actually think spending all that money was right.. I admit, Liverpool were a bit foolish when it came to negotiating, but hell, Chelsea brought Torres for 50mil and do I really need to move onto Man city?

Now getting to the point, I love seeing Torres suffer- muhaha- and chelsea. But most of all Man Utd, and seeing them fail, being out of the champions league was probably the best thing ever. It just about beat Chelsea being kicked out ahha
    1) Benitez being fired wasn't justified. One bad season with no playmaker in the middle, Gerrard and Torres injured for the majority. N'gog as the 2nd striker. I could continue, pal.

2) You shouldn't be laughing at Torres seeing how he won the CL last term. And he's sitting 4th (hopefully 3rd) shortly and they have a decent chance of the league if they win there next 2 or 3 games.

3) You shouldn't laugh at Chelsea for leaving the CL this season. Liverpool were nowhere near and won't be for a while.

4) Man United, no LFC fan can laugh at them. Machada (SP) shattered the dreams of many Reds and since then they've been far superior.

ReputationRep:
    1) Benitez being fired wasn't justified. One bad season with no playmaker in the middle, Gerrard and Torres injured for the majority. N'gog as the 2nd striker. I could continue, pal.

2) You shouldn't be laughing at Torres seeing how he won the CL last term. And he's sitting 4th (hopefully 3rd) shortly and they have a decent chance of the league if they win there next 2 or 3 games.

3) You shouldn't laugh at Chelsea for leaving the CL this season. Liverpool were nowhere near and won't be for a while.

4) Man United, no LFC fan can laugh at them. Machada (SP) shattered the dreams of many Reds and since then they've been far superior.

Well going from 2nd in the table to 7th and Europa is a big drop and although our owners were absolute clueless dicks, we stunk that season and benitez getting fired was them wanting a change. Benitez isn't world class mate, hes a good manager, but not world class. world class is managers like mourinho, and you can't compare benitez and mourinho.

And I laughed at Torres through his goal drought, although its come to an end, mainly due to him stating 'I'll never leave Liverpool' etc etc, then leaving within a few months.
    Also, Liverpool are the most successful English team in European competitions, so please don't speak about Liverpool and Europe.

And I shall laugh at Man Utd when they're failing purely due to an intense rivalry. I have absolutely no love for them whatsoever. I think they'll just crumble when ferguson retires

ReputationRep:
    Oh and I like to see Mourinho fail. So arrogant.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UnWise)
    The hater juice was best served when Chelsea went to win that humongous cup. Next to the joy of seeing Chelsea winning it was the joy of seeing the teary floodgates open up. :awesome:
    Yes all those scousers, Villa and Forest fans that always had the line "Chelsea aren't a big club because they haven't won the European Cup" will have died inside.

ReputationRep:

I agree with this. Benitez did make a few mistakes but for some reason his mistakes seem to be magnified in the eyes of many supporters or the media (similar to Wenger in a way). I think Rafa is overall a very good manager.

If you look at a long term trend since 1990 (the end of Liverpool's era of dominance), the Benitez era was the high point, it delivered a Champions League, another Champions League final, an FA Cup and was the only time that Liverpool were really credible title challengers.

Now we are seeing, with Hodgson, Dalglish and Rodgers, how a club like Liverpool in the modern era really struggles, it doesn't have quite the financial muscle of the rich three, and it doesn't have the draw for pulling the top players that Manchester or London has. Yes Liverpool has history but its just a club like Villa now. If someone had done what Benitez did at Liverpool, with Villa, they would be hailed as geniuses. I think over the next decade, Liverpool will have to accept their position in the pecking order has dropped. They are no longer one of English football's elite, they will be in that group of clubs for which Champions League qualification would be a huge achievement, and mostly be fighting for 5th-9th. Then they will look back at Rafa and say those were glory days.

ReputationRep:
    Liverpool, their failings are a constant source of amusement for me.

ReputationRep:
    Any poor team who tries genuinely, really, really hard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cannotbelieveit)
    Easy. Arsenal, led by a deluded manager and has fans that are up their own arse, oh and are now the 3rd team in London.

:hahaha:http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
    Lol posted that link on my arsenal supporter friends facebook wall.

ReputationRep:
    Wardah2 is a great example of why women should stick to making sandwiches and cupcakes and not talk about football.

ReputationRep:
    Man United and Peasant Alex Ferguson
    Liverpool
    Millwall
    Birmingham
    Crewe Alexandra
    Sheffield Wednesday
    Middlesborough

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J.Nalbandian14)
    Crewe Alexandra
    Seems odd, why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaveSmith99)
    Seems odd, why?
    Cousins in my family hate them and I conformed

ReputationRep:
    Chelsea, definitely. The loss to QPR was wonderful, though I doubt it'll really mean much in the long term for either club, ie. Chelsea are still a shoe-in for top 4 and QPR are still going down.

Arsenal ****ing up is always great, although to be fair they seem to do it so often now that it takes a little of the shine off it.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.