Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Eyes, hair and smile <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Face, hair and figure
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    In no particular order, voice, face/eyes/smile, body shape (tall/short/slender/etc.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tullia)
    First thing has to be teeth, right?
    Lmao, for you maybe

ReputationRep:
    What would a girl think is she saw a guy with blue eyes, brown hair, muscular build, confident stature, deep voice but,, 5'7/8 in height?

ReputationRep:
    Arms, Smile and Hair.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Eyes, hair, breasts. Depends on the distance of the woman. If she has nice hips and breasts I sometimes won't look up for a while.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by YouSirName)
    What would a girl think is she saw a guy with blue eyes, brown hair, muscular build, confident stature, deep voice but,, 5'7/8 in height?
    Sounds like a good looking guy nonetheless.

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    height, hair, voice

ReputationRep:
    Height, Arse:drool:, Hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tullia)
    Nothing necessarily wrong with that height as far as I'm concerned, but I do find it odd how you used "confident stature" and obviously have doubts about the height.
    Hence going to the gym aha, I'm more than confident in my self but just curious because every girl on here has listed height?

ReputationRep:
    Hence going to the gym aha, I'm more than confident in my self but just curious because every girl on here has listed height?
    In all fairness, it's kinda hard not to notice height, unless they're sitting down But 5 ft 7/8 is fine anyway and you sound attractive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Morgasm19)
    In all fairness, it's kinda hard not to notice height, unless they're sitting down But 5 ft 7/8 is fine anyway and you sound attractive
    Oh yeah I get that height is the most obvious attribute you notice on anyone but I was just curious if most girls prefer taller men. Thank you, means a lot anyway Tom Cruise and Mark Wahlberg are 5'7 and Tom Hardy is 5'9, no homo but damn he is aesthetically gifted haha

ReputationRep:
    Upper lip, armpits, teeth.

For me, any girl without a moustache, hairy armpits, and rotten teeth is good to go.

ReputationRep:
    Sense of style (especially footwear lol)
    Eyes
    Smile
    (Hair if i can add another)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    "Yes please" tbh.

Edited because actually no I will not use the sheepish '' face, I will openly say you sound damn fine.

Edited again, sorry for sounding hideously creepy over the internet. Ok I'm going to go now

ReputationRep:
    noticing height doesn't necessarily mean we are attracted to tall guys. Just something we notice. I would acknowledge a guy's height whether he was 5ft or 6ft. I actually think 5.8 is a perfect height

ReputationRep:
    Hair, Eyes, Height

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I get that height is the most obvious attribute you notice on anyone but I was just curious if most girls prefer taller men. Thank you, means a lot anyway Tom Cruise and Mark Wahlberg are 5'7 and Tom Hardy is 5'9, no homo but damn he is aesthetically gifted haha
    Exactly haha aesthetically gifted what a brilliant phrase

ReputationRep:
    Eyes, height, hands

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.