Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well as the Title suggests i would like to book a mini vacation for myself sometime in Late January to Early March. I need to get away from the UK and just enjoy myself and I've decided America is the place i want to go.

I've decided i want to be there for a little over a week and somewhere on the east coast but on a little bit of a budget. Economy no point anything fancy since all planes make me ill (fear of flying)

- Whats the cheapest Airport to flyout there from in the UK?
    - What price would it roughly be?
    - How would i go about booking everything to make it as cheap as possible?

Just any advice would be great!

ReputationRep:
    Oh and too add weathers not a big problem i don't mind if its hot nor cold...

ReputationRep:
    Oh my God, it's you! The 284 year old...
    I wouldn't advise going to America, in fact I wouldn't advise being around the public at all; you'll be kidnapped for scientific research!
    Stay wherever you're currently hidden!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.