Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

2015 - Vote Lib Dem (It makes sense) Watch

ReputationRep:
    In 2015 everybody regardless of their normal politic bent should vote Liberal Democrat.

The Liberal Democrats constantly blame the reason they can't do this or have to do this on the fact they are in coalition. If everybody in the country voted for them they wouldn't be in coalition and would have to follow their manifesto promises.

And on top of that they can sort out their own mess rather than handing it back to the Conservatives or Labour. It makes perfect sense.

ReputationRep:
    vote ukip the lib dems had their chance and they proved to be just as corrupt, weak and self interested as the tories and labour time to give someone else a go

ReputationRep:
    dat tuition fee pledge yh

ReputationRep:
    vote ukip

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    vote ukip the lib dems had their chance and they proved to be just as corrupt, weak and self interested as the tories and labour time to give someone else a go
    I'd rather vote for the next set of reality tv stars than UKIP.

ReputationRep:
    I'll be voting lib dem. Not a fan of clegg, but I still stand by the lib dems.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh right

Their next excuse will just be that the decision made by the tories within the coalition has left us incapable of doing what we want to do

ReputationRep:
    lol **** off :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ace123)
    Why would I vote for a party that...

is Anti-gay Marriage
    Pro death penalty.
    Anti science (Witness their support for 'Lord' Monckton)

and, in my opinion is wrong on Europe?

ReputationRep:
    the Lib Dems will never have a majority in parliament they simply lack conviction. Their "everybody wins" policies don't appeal to British citizens. People just want a strong government and the conservatives provide this. Lets get rid of this pointless coalition and establish a conservative majority in election

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stoppy123)
    Why would I vote for a party that...

is Anti-gay Marriage
    Pro death penalty.
    Anti science (Witness their support for 'Lord' Monckton)

and, in my opinion is wrong on Europe?
    maybe because I want to leave the EU and believe in the death penalty

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Mad Dog)
    In 2015 everybody regardless of their normal politic bent should vote Liberal Democrat.

The Liberal Democrats constantly blame the reason they can't do this or have to do this on the fact they are in coalition. If everybody in the country voted for them they wouldn't be in coalition and would have to follow their manifesto promises.

And on top of that they can sort out their own mess rather than handing it back to the Conservatives or Labour. It makes perfect sense.
    I think you gravely underestimate the British political system dear sir. Be realistic, unfortunately their position as the third party is under threat by the confused UKIP and their confused voters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Well said. Despite difficult circumstances, the Lib Dems have done a lot in government

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birchington)
    Well said. Despite difficult circumstances, the Lib Dems have done a lot in government
    I was thinking more along the lines of they've broken so many promises if they returned a majority you'd have to do the stuff they didn't.

ReputationRep:

vote lib dem and you will get the....

euro
    less people in prison
    an exploding deficit
    a generation of youth with out any morals (to add to the ones labour created)
    an exploding welfare system
    an out of control NHS
    further reductions in free speech
    unlimited immigration.

So yeah, lets all vote lim dem LOL.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheHairyArmenian)
    I think you gravely underestimate the British political system dear sir. Be realistic, unfortunately their position as the third party is under threat by the confused UKIP and their confused voters.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im not confused, nor are any other UKIP voters.

How can anyone be confused about voting for UKIP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foghorn Leghorn)
    I'll be voting lib dem. Not a fan of clegg, but I still stand by the lib dems.
    unless you live in SW england or scotland, you're wasting your time.

ReputationRep:
    The Liberal Democrats are nothing more than puppets of the Conservatives The Conservatives have no chance of winning the elections for 2015, after what they have done to this country, I can predict Labour will win by a landslide as what they are simply going to do is reverse most of the changes that the Conservative Government made. What I can't say is whether they'll do something for the UK or not.
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Marshall)
    The Liberal Democrats are nothing more than puppets of the Conservatives The Conservatives have no chance of winning the elections for 2015, after what they have done to this country, I can predict Labour will win by a landslide as what they are simply going to do is reverse most of the changes that the Conservative Government made. What I can't say is whether they'll do something for the UK or not.
    Labour landslide? Dream on - Miliband and Balls are even more clueless than the current lot. And let's not forget it's Labour that got us into our current economic predicament.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Birchington)
    Labour landslide? Dream on - Miliband and Balls are even more clueless than the current lot. And let's not forget it's Labour that got us into our current economic predicament.
    They're all equally clueless. But faced with the choice of osbourne or balls in number 11, I would go for the former any day.

Anyone who is confused about who to vote for, should just vote for UKIP to be on the safe side. As they are the only party on the side of Britain.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.