Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys.. why don't you have long hair? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I know you prefere females to have long hair but why don't you? Its sexy, loads of old rockers have long hair and it makes them look hot! Most guys i see hardly have any hair.:confused:

ReputationRep:
    I doubt many people on here can be referred to old rockers.. hair is overrated.. even pubic hair. Just shave it all off and get it done with, by the way I would volunteer shaving your legs if you have any interest.

ReputationRep:
    But I do.

ReputationRep:
    Its an absolute ***** to take care of and on hot days its insanely irritating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Munchies-YumYum)
    I doubt many people on here can be referred to old rockers.. hair is overrated.. even pubic hair. Just shave it all off and get it done with, by the way I would volunteer shaving your legs if you have any interest.
    well i thought it was overrated until i realised most guys prefere long hair over short on a female. Its not just my legs that need shaving.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by civilstudent)
    I know you prefere females to have long hair but why don't you? Its sexy, loads of old rockers have long hair and it makes them look hot! Most guys i see hardly have any hair.:confused:
    When you grow up you wont find guys with longer hair "sexy".

ReputationRep:
    Tried it, kept getting in front of my eyes, literally 0% control over it.

Also I think I suit shorter hair better, when comparing pictures with longer haired version of me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheRealRasputin)
    But I do.
    Nice, how long?

ReputationRep:
    Well IMO guys with shorter hair can be attractive too, such as: Name:  Colin-Morgan.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  46.5 KB:mmm:

ReputationRep:
    Too much effort needed for the average guy to be able to maintain. We are lazy, short is so much more desirable.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IdeasForLife)
    Tried it, kept getting in front of my eyes, literally 0% control over it.

Also I think I suit shorter hair better, when comparing pictures with longer haired version of me.
    Im exactly the same but guys keep telling me Id look better with it long, cant manage it though. A girl even said the reason ive never been approached by a guy is because i dont have long hair.

ReputationRep:
    well i thought it was overrated until i realised most guys prefere long hair over short on a female. Its not just my legs that need shaving.
    I can shave practically anything, I have become a professional of some sort. I agree, longer hair on head is certainly more attractive to the majority but when talking about pubic hair.. the debates goes to a complete other direction, I don't know.. maybe make some sort of heart shape.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mockery)
    Too much effort needed for the average guy to be able to maintain. We are lazy, short is so much more desirable.
    would you be happy if your girlfriend was the same way? Or would you want long hair on her?

ReputationRep:
    Since my hair is quite greasy, I find my acne (something which I'm quite sensitive about) gets a bit worse when my hair is long at the front and sides and comes over my face. That's the main reason why I'm now rocking a much shorter hairstyle.

ReputationRep:
    I have male pattern baldness. It would look extremely peculiar.

ReputationRep:
    My hair just seems to stop growing at a certain point (1.5 inches on the sides and maybe 3/4 inches on the top) and it looks absolutely hideous.

I just want something that is easy to maintain and looks good on me. Short hair works for me so I'll always stick to that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by proud nd luvin it)
    Well IMO guys with shorter hair can be attractive too, such as: Name:  Colin-Morgan.jpg
Views: 744
Size:  46.5 KB:mmm:
    He looks a little like an E Fit May be the photo..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dagnabbit)
    Since my hair is quite greasy, I find my acne (something which I'm quite sensitive about) gets a bit worse when my hair is long at the front and sides and comes over my face. That's the main reason why I'm now rocking a much shorter hairstyle.
    girls have those problems too but still manage long hair. Would you be ok with a girlfriend having short hair if she didnt like long? So many guys tell me to grow mine long but i can relate to the inconvenience!

ReputationRep:
    Not everyone can grow long hair.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thunder_chunky)
    Not everyone can grow long hair.
    look at all the females with long hair!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 3, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.