Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    Ive been offered a conditional offer at Newport and was just wondering what people's views on the course and the uni are?

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rcmyers82)
    Hi
    Ive been offered a conditional offer at Newport and was just wondering what people's views on the course and the uni are?

Thanks in advance

how long did you have to wait after the interview?
    i thought the campus was beautiful.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Celey1)
    how long did you have to wait after the interview?
    i thought the campus was beautiful.
    I found out the next day! How did the interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rcmyers82)
    I found out the next day! How did the interview go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awh hopefully il find out soon then! Well it felt like it when okay :/ we'll soon find out though ha lol

ReputationRep:
    Awh hopefully il find out soon then! Well it felt like it when okay :/ we'll soon find out though ha lol
    Good luck! Is that your first choice of uni? Where else have u applied

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    No it's my second choice I've got my interview for trinity on the 13th of march but I'm not 100% sure where to go yet , that's if I do get in lol

ReputationRep:
    Gloucester is lovely and so is uwe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi did you decide if you was going to accept newport?, theyre offered me a place to so im undecided

ReputationRep:
    hi did you decide if you was going to accept newport?, theyre offered me a place to so im undecided
    I've put it as my insurance - I loved the uni but as I'm commuting from Gloucestershire it made sense to put glos as my first

Posted from TSR Mobile

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.