Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Can anyone recommend me a travel agent? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering, I'm struggling to find the correct agent to go with (screw Ryan air).

So can those who made successful purchases on holidays and trips, where did you find your deal? Was it all inclusive and where did you go?

I'm looking to go to Istanbul, Turkey. So far I have seen a prices for 457 quid with British airways and land in Ataturk airport, about 1-2 hours away from the places I want to go too.

I have no idea where to start. I spoke to Thomas Cook and Thompson and was told they don't do single travellers.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Are you just looking for an agent to book your flights with or one for the whole trip? I'm guessing it must be the latter as £457 is quite expensive for a flight! I paid around £200 for a flight to Istanbul last year and I'm pretty sure they can't have gone up that much!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.