Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Straight guys experimenting with other guys Watch

ReputationRep:
    Why has this thread resurfaced? Lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Male or female: Female
    Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: This girl pushed me against a wall in the toilet (!romantic!) and tried to kiss me. I politely pushed her away saying thanks but no thanks so she went away and told people a lie that she had a panic attack and I told her to calm down and got my whole friendship group against me. Snaaaaaaaaakes the lot of them.
    If yes, what? (not too graphic please): no idea if it's 'sexual' ??????? just a kiss but eh ^^^^^^^
    Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: Yep but depends if they're attractive/lovable character
    Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: Yeah can see myself doing this at uni tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I see many straight people labelled 'curious' on the gay applications and dating websites, and in an attempt to learn more about sexuality I'm wondering what are guys on TSR's limits with other guys. Having spoken to a few of them, they've told me they're not interested in guys in that way, or don't find them attractive but they just want to try it, or that they want to try a penis? I found most I've spoke to are more attracted to the penis than the guy itself.

So here's a mini-questionaire, feel free to fill it out. The girls can do so also.

Male or female:
    Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?:
    If yes, what? (not too graphic please):
    Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?:
    Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?:

Again, this topic intrigues me so please answer honestly, and feel free to do so anonymously.
    Male
    Yes
    Ate a rolo of mates scrotum for a bet
    No
    Yes if they paid me a lot of money

ReputationRep:
    Male
    Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: Just a handie haha
    Do you want to experiment with someone of the same age?: Yeah why not - not against anything
    Hit me up haha

Male or female: m
    Have you ever had sexual contact with a member of the same sex?: y
    If yes, what? (not too graphic please): I have been sucked off by two different guys I met online one wanked me off also snd spanked me
    Do you want to have sexual contact or experiment with someone of the same sex?: no
    Would you ever experiment sexually with someone of the same sex?: not again

I kind of deeply regret doing it and wouldn't do it again as it kind of has affected my dignity as a man and was a bit weird

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 1, 2016
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.