Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'd go for that purple Michael Kors. They have it in lime green too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC1723)
    Your welcome!
    Although everyones choosing a different one lol (except from the neg remarks blaa)

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jazrizq)
    I'd go for that Michael Kors. They have it in lime green too.
    +1 for u too hahaha
    Hmm i dont think lime greens really something id be daring enough to use
    Oranges red and purples are as far as

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)
    Although everyones choosing a different one lol (except from the neg remarks blaa)
    Haha, are you thinking of buying it online? As if you live close to like a Harrods or House of Frasers you could always pop down and see first-hand which one suits you and your style best - that is if they have the bags you want there in stock :P

ReputationRep:
    Any of those bags will clash with outfits. It's okay if you've sufficient money to buy multiple bags, such that you can coordinate as appropriate, but if you're buying just one as your every day bag, you'll be wanting something in brown or black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cambio wechsel)
    Any of those bags will clash with outfits. It's okay if you've sufficient money to buy multiple bags, such that you can coordinate as appropriate, but if you're buying just one as your every day bag, you'll be wanting something in brown or black.
    Haha im not sure if i have sufficient money... I guess i do but im trying to save and dont see the use in buying multiple bags
    Hmm I was thinking a practical color like cream red brown or black but they just looked dull though
    There was one in store today that I was about to buy, it was for 225 , michael kors and had studs on. But then decided to do more research
    My friend has a louis vuitton speedy that i love but think its just too expensive
    Only reason im leaning more towards mk, is they have character, like a buckle or color or studs or somethung and one of the more fairly priced makes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha, are you thinking of buying it online? As if you live close to like a Harrods or House of Frasers you could always pop down and see first-hand which one suits you and your style best - that is if they have the bags you want there in stock :P
    I live five hours away from london
    Although i have a friend that gies every weekend who i should be seeing soon he could pass it on but its just hassle

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You should have a swatch at 'light in the box' its a pretty good website for being stuff. Heres a link http://www.lightinthebox.com/c/fashion-handbags_4966 - The majority of stuff they do can be done in a variety of colours and stuff there are at a rather decent price . Aww thats sucks could always get him to take pics with them haha

ReputationRep:
    Micheal Kors bag in burnt orange - gorgeous!

ReputationRep:
    You should have a swatch at 'light in the box' its a pretty good website for being stuff. Heres a link http://www.lightinthebox.com/c/fashion-handbags_4966 - The majority of stuff they do can be done in a variety of colours and stuff there are at a rather decent price . Aww thats sucks could always get him to take pics with them haha
    Hahaha i could
    Hes kinda feminine like that
    But not in a gay way lol
    But thats anothr topic...
    Iv seen this site before but im abit unsure about buying from there
    I saw this gorgeous dress in the sale
    But I made a thread about it and someone said sizes can be iffy, and being small itd be worse so i left it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Enigma55)
    Micheal Kors bag in burnt orange - gorgeous!
    You just wanted a rep
    Oh iv reached my limit
    But thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hahaha i could
    Hes kinda feminine like that
    But not in a gay way lol
    But thats anothr topic...
    Iv seen this site before but im abit unsure about buying from there
    I saw this gorgeous dress in the sale
    But I made a thread about it and someone said sizes can be iffy, and being small itd be worse so i left it
    Fair do's I always look out for verification on the bottom of page to know whether they are safe site or not tehe erm if your buying a dress or some clothing from there I think you can do custom sizing so they are tailored to fit you - im thinking of getting my sixth year prom gown there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Polymath)
    Man bag -> google it. It's a bag for men

Why do you need to buy "a few bags", "every few months"?? Do you use yours as a skateboard or something? How does it get worn out?

How much was your watch.. or do I not want to know? I mean, you can buy a timeless (geddit?) watch for £100 which will get you compliments all the time.
    Loool not that i disagree with what your saying because as a student, that would be a lot to spend on a hand bag, but if you ever fall into a serious relationship or marriage :P you would be one helluva smart moany partner

ReputationRep:
    £285 for a bag?

ReputationRep:
    Hmm thats what I was thinking too
    But I do wear more colord clothes and when i wear black/grey it could add color?
    And in winter i nearly always wear a coat, so matching my outfit wouldnt be much of n issue?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oh definitely, coloured bags with grey or black clothes look great, much better than just wearing loads of black!
    Yeah, as long as it matches your coat you're all set
    And don't let everyone make you feel bad, it may seem a bit excessive to spend >£200 on a bag but if its something you're gonna use loads and you'll keep for a good few years, it's an investment. It's so nice to treat yourself to something a little more special as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFMA)
    Loool not that i disagree with what your saying because as a student, that would be a lot to spend on a hand bag, but if you ever fall into a serious relationship or marriage :P you would be one helluva smart moany partner
    Actually my ex did say that im not one of those gfs. Id be happy and appreciative of what I got and wasnt bothered if I didnt. Half the things he did I would be genuinely suprised about.
    Its not like I buy designer stuff all the time, i tell my brother off when he gets something from topman or ralph lauren when i saw the same thing in primark
    Anyways Im just gonna ignore these comments
    I dont see any point in getting annoyed at people who dont even know anything about me and jump to conclusions when i want to splurge on something for once

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jessiekatieglen)
    Oh definitely, coloured bags with grey or black clothes look great, much better than just wearing loads of black!
    Yeah, as long as it matches your coat you're all set
    And don't let everyone make you feel bad, it may seem a bit excessive to spend >£200 on a bag but if its something you're gonna use loads and you'll keep for a good few years, it's an investment. It's so nice to treat yourself to something a little more special as well!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    x
    Its kind of a belated graduation present to myself haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cristocracy)

Yes?
    I like the shape of the brown one
    And the color of the third one

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Have you heard of 'Shopstyle'? Its is a pretty good search engine for bags and so on, you can narrow down the price tag of things as some do go beyond the £7000 mark and other sections and once you find a product you like they send you to the site you can buy it from. Products vary from high st to designer

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.