Turn on thread page Beta

Which bag to go for? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Little_missy01)
    Actually my ex did say that im not one of those gfs. Id be happy and appreciative of what I got and wasnt bothered if I didnt. Half the things he did I would be genuinely suprised about.
    Its not like I buy designer stuff all the time, i tell my brother off when he gets something from topman or ralph lauren when i saw the same thing in primark
    Anyways Im just gonna ignore these comments
    I dont see any point in getting annoyed at people who dont even know anything about me and jump to conclusions when i want to splurge on something for once

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wasn't referring to you...hence why i quoted the other dude :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cristocracy)

Yes?
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1357089855.157337.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  112.0 KB
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1357089870.239220.jpg
Views: 103
Size:  80.2 KB
    At 358 dollars so its abit over budget. Although the side strap is a bonus. I set myself max 300, unless its amaaazing then a little more, maybee.
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1357089952.990664.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  82.7 KB
    Really liked this one but its 658 dollars and then stopped looking as price got higher and i start coming up with excuses and justifications in my head as to why it would be ok to spend more haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FFMA)
    I wasn't referring to you...hence why i quoted the other dude :confused:
    Oh
    Sorry ...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well, they are leather and pretty good ones too. I think most of Coach is made in china, but for what you get it's actually a prefer solid construction.

I think Coach makes better bags than V.Westwood and MKs in any case. And it's roughly the same price anyway

ReputationRep:
    Ignore the people saying the price is too much OP, if you want a nice bag and you have the money, buy it!

Purple MK one btw, my GF has it and a couple of times while I was with her random women on the street asked her where it was from!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm22)
    Ignore the people saying the price is too much OP, if you want a nice bag and you have the money, buy it!

Purple MK one btw, my GF has it and a couple of times while I was with her random women on the street asked her where it was from!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww thanks
    Is it a big bag btw? No offence lol but is ur gf more on the small or large side...
    So far the purple one has 3 votes in the lead
    Lol no idea why but when someone compliments me on something I automatically start telling them where its from haha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC1723)
    Fair do's I always look out for verification on the bottom of page to know whether they are safe site or not tehe erm if your buying a dress or some clothing from there I think you can do custom sizing so they are tailored to fit you - im thinking of getting my sixth year prom gown there
    Yeah they have some gorgeous gowns
    Have a look under the wedding section as theres some simpler flowy ones
    Im not getting married i just like to look haha
    I actually have a few saved
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1357090838.294348.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  116.8 KB
    I could send u the links and larger images if you like

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink lipstick)
    I like the last bag. Don't feel bad! Treat yourself. Some people spend more on ridiculous things like headphones
    In what way are headphones "more ridiculous"? Both bags and headphones have practical uses, yet in the case of headphones there is a far more easily discernible difference between cheap and expensive ones.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah they have some gorgeous gowns
    Have a look under the wedding section as theres some simpler flowy ones
    Im not getting married i just like to look haha
    I actually have a few saved
    Name:  ImageUploadedByStudent Room1357090838.294348.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  116.8 KB
    I could send u the links and larger images if you like
    If you like, but i dont mind been spending a considerable amount of time looking at the stuff already ahah :P I love this http://www.lightinthebox.com/trumpet...s_p392940.html but its a wedding dress :/ not exact prom material and its over £300 dont really want to spend that much on a dress but I have found some beauties on this site

ReputationRep:
    If you like, but i dont mind been spending a considerable amount of time looking at the stuff already ahah :P I love this http://www.lightinthebox.com/trumpet...s_p392940.html but its a wedding dress :/ not exact prom material and its over £300 dont really want to spend that much on a dress but I have found some beauties on this site
    Ooh v pretty
    I know some sites that do them kind of dresses cheaper

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aww thanks
    Is it a big bag btw? No offence lol but is ur gf more on the small or large side...
    So far the purple one has 3 votes in the lead
    Lol no idea why but when someone compliments me on something I automatically start telling them where its from haha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Erm well I don't know how big it is exactly but my gf fits everything she needs in it, make up etc. a small umbrella and a newspaper/magazine when she wants one.

My gf is petite lol, so it looks slightly big on her but not odd I don't think.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ooh v pretty
    I know some sites that do them kind of dresses cheaper
    Ooh what are they? If you dont mind telling me. I've looked at some sites and the stuff they have are all diamante - LITERALLY. The dresses are teeming with that stuff. If I could afford designer outfits I would defos be looking at Zuhair Murad, Marchesa and Elie Saab for my prom dress

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm22)
    Erm well I don't know how big it is exactly but my gf fits everything she needs in it, make up etc. a small umbrella and a newspaper/magazine when she wants one.

My gf is petite lol, so it looks slightly big on her but not odd I don't think.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh, cos I'm petite too, so I'm just abit worried it might look too big compared to me

ReputationRep:
    Ooh what are they? If you dont mind telling me. I've looked at some sites and the stuff they have are all diamante - LITERALLY. The dresses are teeming with that stuff. If I could afford designer outfits I would defos be looking at Zuhair Murad, Marchesa and Elie Saab for my prom dress
    No course I dont mind
    Except I cant remember them, its just sites I come across. I'll check my history later or see if I hav them saves somewhere (im sending off a cv atm)
    Omg, I loveeee zuhair murad. Check out pinterest
    You could always buy some material and show the image to someone and get something similar made
    I did that for my prom

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Vivienne Westwood all the way. :love:

<3 x

ReputationRep:
    Ahh, cos I'm petite too, so I'm just abit worried it might look too big compared to me
    You could always go in store and have a look, I actually bought it for her from Selfridges

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rm22)
    You could always go in store and have a look, I actually bought it for her from Selfridges

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aww arent u sweet

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Snip
    I like the VW one and the MK one in purple. But I do love purple bags. (I have a selection of purple-hue bags...) And there's nothing wrong with buying yourself an expensive item - if you have the money and you know you'll use it, then it's not an issue. If it was a random impulse buy, and it sits in the bottom of your wardrobe unused, then it's a problem!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leighcakes)
    I like the VW one and the MK one in purple. But I do love purple bags. (I have a selection of purple-hue bags...) And there's nothing wrong with buying yourself an expensive item - if you have the money and you know you'll use it, then it's not an issue. If it was a random impulse buy, and it sits in the bottom of your wardrobe unused, then it's a problem!

Lol
    So its vw and mk tied at the moment
    Maybe i should get both hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Lol
    So its vw and mk tied at the moment
    Maybe i should get both hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Flip a coin!

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.