Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Bad kiss... And worried it was my fault. How can I stop this from happening? Watch

Anon please as I have friends on here and this is a private embarassing question.

I had my first kiss 6 months ago with a random guy in a club. Since then I have gained confidence (used to be very shy) and have kissed approx 8 more guys in clubs. Spending the whole night kissing some.

BUT last night for nye I spent the night kissing a guy and I was left with salvia on my face and so was he. I had to keep wiping it from my mouth! And I think so did he. It didn't stop him though - but whose fault is this?

I have never had this problem with anyone else

How can I improve?

ReputationRep:
    If you have never had the problem with anyone else it strikes me as his fault! I wouldn't worry, the more you kiss people the better you will get And the more you will enjoy it! I adore kissing
    xx

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=Anonymous;40796468]Anon please as I have friends on here and this is a private embarassing question.

I had my first kiss 6 months ago with a random guy in a club. Since then I have gained confidence (used to be very shy) and have kissed approx 8 more guys in clubs. Spending the whole night kissing some.

BUT last night for nye I spent the night kissing a guy and I was left with salvia on my face and so was he. I had to keep wiping it from my mouth! And I think so did he. It didn't stop him though - but whose fault is this?

How can I improve?[/QTE]

oh boy:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Practice on me

ReputationRep:
    *****es be crazy

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App

ReputationRep:
    Lol I never knew kissing was such a complicated process.

Just don't try and eat his face with a desperate attack, and don't clash teeth and you're golden?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

BUT last night for nye I spent the night kissing a guy and I was left with salvia on my face and so was he.
    I think you mean saliva, dear :rolleyes:

Salvia is a drug with similar effects to LSD and marijuana.

ReputationRep:
    wait, what do you do when you finish kissing these guys? Are you after a relationship or anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Anon please as I have friends on here and this is a private embarassing question.

How can I improve?
    It's entirely possible you were a naff kisser, but then maybe he was to.

And not all bad kisses are down to technique, kissing is about as much as chemistry. You can be kissing a guy and you're both expert kissers and it could be 'bad' because it's not doing anything for you.

You're kissing random lads in clubs so naturally you're not going to have the best kisses all the time, especially on top of the above mentioned factors.

ReputationRep:
    Is it me? Or has there been a huge increase in the number of sexual threads posted...?:confused:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 2, 2013
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.