Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ascott4)
    Alice Scott I was on my own my mum went shopping! And I decided to wait until I've got my January results to see if I can get the grades for Leeds and if not I'm going for Nottingham Trent. What are you going to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alice. I saw on your profile on here you go to 'castle sixth form', is that in Kenilworth?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    i have applied for multimedia journalism at Salford Sheffield Northumbria Cumbria and Leeds, so far have 3 offers and an interview does anybody know what the interview entails and how i should prepare for it, I'm scared! :confused:

ReputationRep:
    oh my god, 4 days until Salford. I'm bricking it!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by matthewlanglands)
    oh my god, 4 days until Salford. I'm bricking it!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    same, I'm not prepared at all! Are you taking a portfolio?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by morganjay_)
    same, I'm not prepared at all! Are you taking a portfolio?
    me either! :'( urm no, I don't have anything to put in one :') you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    also, I have no idea what to wear!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    me either! :'( urm no, I don't have anything to put in one :') you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    i've only just decided today that i am going, i've just put my media coursework in a file! So nervous

ReputationRep:
    media work's better than what I have! I have 2 pieces of paper.. I hate my life.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OH NO! I've just realised that to confirm that I'm going to the interview, you had to follow the link and confirm it online, but I replied to the email to say I was going. Will I have an interview? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    OH NO! I've just realised that to confirm that I'm going to the interview, you had to follow the link and confirm it online, but I replied to the email to say I was going. Will I have an interview? :'(

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Do you go in the end? How was it if you did?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ascott4)
    Do you go in the end? How was it if you did?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    yeah I did, and it went really well I think? then when I got home I had an offer from Leeds!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for Journalism at Sheffield university, Goldsmiths and Leeds Met and i've applied for broadcast journalism at Leeds university and Salford.
    Had an offer off of Sheffield. I've submitted my work to Leeds met and i have an interview for Salford tomorrow. I really want an offer from Leeds as they are my first choice but so far i've heard nothing off Leeds and Goldsmiths

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivN)
    I've applied for Journalism at Sheffield university, Goldsmiths and Leeds Met and i've applied for broadcast journalism at Leeds universoity and Salford.
    Had an offer off of Sheffield. I've submitted my work to Leeds met and i have an interview for Salford tomorrow. I really want an offer from Leeds as they are my first choice but so far i've heard nothing off Leeds and Goldsmiths
    Leeds took like 2 months to reply to me, I only heard from them on Friday and sent my application in November. If they didn't want you and we're going to reject you they would have done so really early, don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    yeah I did, and it went really well I think? then when I got home I had an offer from Leeds!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Got my interview at Salford tomorrow and I'm scared what did the day involve? also how long were you there for?

ReputationRep:
    Leeds took like 2 months to reply to me, I only heard from them on Friday and sent my application in November. If they didn't want you and we're going to reject you they would have done so really early, don't worry!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks here's to hoping you're right! Weird how we could be on the same course in September. Is Leeds your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivN)
    Thanks here's to hoping you're right! Weird how we could be on the same course in September. Is Leeds your first choice?
    I know! so weird! urm, it's between Leeds and Nottingham Trent. I've got no idea at the minute. you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I know! so weird! urm, it's between Leeds and Nottingham Trent. I've got no idea at the minute. you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really want leeds but still haven't heard from them

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LivN)
    Really want leeds but still haven't heard from them
    aww don't worry. hopefully it won't be too much longer for you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!
    I've applied for Multimedia Journalism at Bournemouth and Broadcast Journalism at Salford, Leeds Trinity, Nottingham Trent, and Leeds.

So far I've been invited to an activity day at Bournemouth (which unfortunately I can't attend!), an interview at Leeds trinity, and perhaps the most exciting, a conditional from University of Leeds!

Leeds is my first choice, and I was absolutely over the moon when I received an offer! Waiting for replies still, I hope I get a conditional from Nottingham Trent as I'd like that to be my insurance, so fingers crossed!

Just wondering, has anybody had an interview at Leeds Trinity for this course? if so could you maybe tell me a little about it? This will be my first interview so I'm kinda nervous!

Congratulations to everyone that has received offers they wanted and Good Luck to those still waiting! It's exciting thinking that some of us in this thread will probably meet and maybe become good friends as of September!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by daniyelle)
    Hi everyone!
    I've applied for Multimedia Journalism at Bournemouth and Broadcast Journalism at Salford, Leeds Trinity, Nottingham Trent, and Leeds.

So far I've been invited to an activity day at Bournemouth (which unfortunately I can't attend!), an interview at Leeds trinity, and perhaps the most exciting, a conditional from University of Leeds!

Leeds is my first choice, and I was absolutely over the moon when I received an offer! Waiting for replies still, I hope I get a conditional from Nottingham Trent as I'd like that to be my insurance, so fingers crossed!

Just wondering, has anybody had an interview at Leeds Trinity for this course? if so could you maybe tell me a little about it? This will be my first interview so I'm kinda nervous!

Congratulations to everyone that has received offers they wanted and Good Luck to those still waiting! It's exciting thinking that some of us in this thread will probably meet and maybe become good friends as of September!

Well done I also got an offer from leeds Uni, absolutely made up!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.